Time to pack

The shock was still there. I don't think it was gonna leave until, next year? I was happy though. I guess, I wasn't a massive fan of Selena but she always seemed nice on tv and funny on Wizards of Waverly Place. Maybe it'll be cool. I was nervous though.

My mum had announced that we were moving next week. Yeah I know, NEXT. WEEK. That is like what? Crazy. I didn't have many friends here so, I guess that was a plus, just hope I make good friends over there.

My mum wanted me to start to pack. She had sat me down and talked me through everything. She had already bought a house, well Selena had a house there and that there was already furniture over there so all I needed to pack was what I wanted.

My mum handed me some boxes and I slowly walked upstairs. I dumped them in my small room and started putting some of my clothes in them, some of my stuffed animals (Yeah I still have them) and other random things.

It was gonna be a crazy week. I just knew it. I guess the next couple of days was packing, telling the school, sorting EVERYTHING out. It was gonna take time but I was excited. Why wouldn't you be excited?

I just, something wasn't right. I had a feeling, it wasn't gonna be as good as i expected....but hey, least I have someone to annoy and prank, right?

-------

Sorry this chapter was pretty boring, it'll get more exciting when Selena is brought into the story..I like a bit of build up ;)