Boyfriends.

"And what the hell is going on here?" Selena stared at both of us, while I hurried out of my bed, in my PJs.

"It's seriously not what you think." Simon sat up quickly and grabbed t-shirt and shoved it over his head.

"Definitely not, we must of fallen asleep and I..." Simon and I both were frozen to the spot.

"I can see that, did you..." Selena's eyebrows raised.

"Oh god no, no, we..just, came up here to lie down and Simon was warm so he took off his shirt then we must of just fallen..asleep." It did sound ridiculous, but it was the truth.

"Uh huh, so nothing happened?" Simon and I nodded.

"Well you can go." Selena was glaring at Simon. Simon quickly grabbed his bag and his shoes.

"I'll text you later." I smiled and he nodded and quickly walked past Selena. Selena looked behind her almost to make sure he was gone then slammed the door shut.

"Well I'm going to go get into the shower, and get some uh..breakfast." I went to walk past her when she pushed me back.

"Yeah, I don't think so."

"What...?"

"You're going to tell me the truth." I slowly backed away and sat on the bed. 

"Well, we uh..." I told her the whole story of how the concert was cancelled, how we ordered pizza, how we watched a film then we made out, came upstairs and lay in bed talking about childhood stories and laughing about silly stuff.

"And he took his t-shirt off because he was...warm?"

"Yes, look I know it doesn't sound like it, but he's not like that. We just kissed, that's it." Selena stood up and nodded.

"But enough grilling me, what about you? You get down and dirty last night?" I raised my eyebrows and instantly she slapped my arm.

"Ew, no." I laughed and we both went downstairs. She described her date to me, it actually sounded pretty boring but she was happy so, hey I did not care. 

I didn't even know what to do today, Selena had been on the phone half the morning to Tommy and my Mum was busy gardening. Our neighbour on the left had moved out and the house was still empty. Don't know why I'm telling you that but yeh.

My phone began to ring and it was Simon.

"Well hello there shirtless monster."

He laughed. "Well sorry about that, seemed like your sister was annoyed."

"It's fine, you need to stay over more often shirtless, you know just to annoy her."

"Yeah...just to annoy her." I heard the tone change in his voice and laughed.

He started talking about this new game he had gotten, even though I wasn't that interested, it was nice to hear his voice, that he was happy. Once he had finished we talked a bit longer then we ended the conversation.

You're probably wondering about Cody. Well we had a fight after the first two nights of Selena's tour. I don't even know what happened, he asked me out and I said maybe now wasn't the time and he was pretty angry about it. So I said maybe we shouldn't see anymore and I guess, we haven't. 

"What are you doing?" I looked up to see Selena in sweatpants and a baggy t-shirt.

"Nothing, just, lying here because I'm bored." I yawned.

"Well I'll change that." She moved my legs so she could sit down and put them on top of her legs.

"No you won't."

"Do you want me to hit you in the face?" I rolled my eyes and laughed.

Selena turned the tv on and we both just sat and watched it. It was actually nice to have some time with her. I barely saw her on tour, well I saw her every night performing live, but I mean I didn't really speak to her as much as we were actually together because she was either talking to her band, being interviewed, rehearsing, working, hanging out with her new friends which is why it was great I met Simon because I spent most of the tour time with him which is why we're so close. He truly made it a lot better.

The doorbell rang. I jumped up hoping it was Simon.

"I'll get it."

"Hoping it's your boyfriend?" I rolled my eyes and stuck my tongue out her. She burst out laughing and I ran and opened the door expecting Simon when whoever it was went straight in for a kiss.

I quickly assumed it was Simon but then saw the blonde hair.

Cody.

------------------------------------------

Sorry for the boring chapter! Hope you still enjoyed it and the little twist at the end ;) Who do you prefer Nina with?!?! Cody or Simon?!