Silenced by a kiss

I looked at Selena, she was fast asleep. I looked bck at my phone, 5:04am. I rubbed my eyes and slowly got up. I went downstairs and got a drink. My head was still killing me. I went into the living room and sat on the sofa. I tried to think hard, nothing. That's all I could remember. I fell back asleep on the sofa. 

I was woken up by Selena shaking me.

''Hm, what what is it?''

''Why are you sleeping here?'' I looked up and she was smiling then I laughed.

''Your snoring, I just couldn't deal with it anymore.'' She slapped my arm and laughed.

''Shut up.'' She rolled her eyes. I went and got a shower. I was washing the shampoo out of my hair when I thought back to the night of the party. I remembered something else. 

Meeting Kat, the way she looked at me. It was like she didn't like me at all, the fakeness but then I remembered coming out of the bathroom, seeing Cody alone in his room and I went in. That's all I could remember.

''Nonono, come on, I need to remember more.'' I got out of the shower, got dressed and dried my hair. I went out the bathroom and Selena walked past. I garbbed her.

''Woah woah what?!'' She got a fright.

''I remembered, I re..remebered something else.'' She looked at me.

''What, what did you remember?''

''Meeting Cody's girlfriend an..''

''Ex...girlfriend..''

''Wait what?''

''They broke up, the same day you broke up with Tyler.'' No it can't be. We both broke up on the same day, but why? 

''Well I remembered meeting her, but then I remembered seeing Cody alone in his room and I went in, but that's all I remembered.''

''Do you think you ...done something in his room? Like ..kissed?''

''I don't know, I need to remember.''

''Look just calm down, we'll have a relaxing day, and you can try remember.'' I nodded.

We stayed in all day, Selena tried to help me remember, we tried everything, eating specific foods, doing specfic activites, but nothing.

''Look, I'm going to meet Dylan, you be okay? Mum will be back soon.''

''No, yeah I mean yeah I'll be fine yeah.'' I smiled and nodded. She hugged me and left. I sighed and decided to go for a walk. I went outside and I walked around for a while. I started getting a headache so I decided to go to Starbucks, I know I know, Coffee probably isn't the best, but come on, it's great. I ordered and sat down. I stared out of the window, drinking my coffee.

And that's when I remembered..

I remembered going into Cody's room, him telling me that he loved me, not Kat, and then Cody...kissing me. I remembered it all. All of it. I jumped up and ran out. I have never ran so fast in my life to Cody's house. I got there and kept ringing the doorbell.

Finally Cody answered.

''Nina hey, how ar..''

He was silenced by my kiss.

He kissed me that night and now I was kissing him. It was amazing.