I can't believe this.

I slowly sat up on the sofa. Selena turned on her side, still fast asleep. I got up, quietly. How did Justin get in? My Mum wouldn't of let him in because she's probably still asleep or she would of said to come back later when Selena was awake. I went out into the bit near the door, beside the stairs. 

''hey..'' He was startled by my voice and turned around straight away.

''Nina, hey how are you? You and Selena are cute slee...'' 

''Who was that on the phone?'' I interrupted him. 

''What? No one, I wasn't even talking to anyone.'' He laughed, but not his usual fun laugh. More of a nervous laugh. I knew something was up and I was going to find out, but not now. I was going to do this properly, not asking loads of questions so he knows that I know something, just pretending to act stupid, like I know absolutely nothing. 

''oh right, well anyway, want any food?'' I smiled and so did he. He thought he was in the clear, little did he know I had a plan.

''Uhm, no thanks, I'm going to go, just tell Selena I dropped by.'' I nodded and let him out. I ran upstairs and got a shower, and got changed. I don't think I have ever gotten ready so fast. I ran downstairs and ran past my Mum.

''Wow,  calm down missy, where are you going?'' I froze.

''Uh, just out, with Cody, I'll be back late, maybe about dinner, or earlier..or something.''

''Well dinner at the latest okay?'' I nodded and put my shoes on. I went into the living room, Selena wasn't there, I assumed she was in the shower. Her phone was there, I took it. What? Okay so I was going to text Justin, try find out where he was and stalk him for the day. I needed to know if he was...you know..cheating on my sister. It was her personal phone anyway, if she wanted to send me death threats she still has her business phone. I was just about to leave when I fell into Selena.

''Woah, somebody is in a rush.''

''Yeah, I, uh slept in. Was meant to meet Cody at 12.''

''Well calm down, it's only half 12, do you want a lift?'' She smiled.

''NO.'' I never meant to say it..that loud. I'm just..nervous and jumpy!

''I mean, no, no,no it's uh fine. I'm just, I need to go, look love you, I'll see you later.'' She smiled, nodded.

''love you too.''

I waved and ran out the door. Where do I start? I knew that Justin loved starbucks and I overheard him telling Selena that was his favourite meet up point, but that could also be a decoy but let's try there first. I texted him on Selena's phone saying: hey babe, where are you? ;) xx 

He texted back saying: at OUR favourite meet up point...ha..don't meet me...meet later..x

They have a favourite meet up point? This is confusing. I shrugged and made my way to Starbucks. I went in and looked around. I couldn't see him. I ordered something and waited 5 minutes. I was just about to leave when Justin came out of the bathroom, alone. I quickly hid and he left. Well, time for the mission to begin. Let's stalk Bieber for a day. I went outside and luckily, he hadn't brought his car. I followed him, on the other side of the road so it didn't look incredibly suspicious. He turned into a street and I ran over, trying to keep up with him. I hid behind a car and watched. He knocked on someone's door and the door opened.

A girl. I didn't recognise her.

They hugged.

Then they kissed. Not just a little kiss, a full on make out.

I could feel my heart breaking inside of me, and it wasn't even my boyfriend. How would Selena feel? She was going to be devastated. I stood up and turned to bump into someone.

''Sorry about th...''

Yeah well, it wasn't just anyone, it was Mila Kunis. Yeah, I know.

''Done creeping on my house?'' I looked at her and froze for a little. I looked at the house Justin just went into.

''That is..wait..that..''

''Yeah, don't act all clueless, that is my house. I don't know who you are but get lost okay? I don't need any of you stupid papar..'' She was getting annoyed and didn't seem in the best of moods.

''stop stop stop..right there, I'm not a paparazzi, I'm just, I was...It's a long story, and I don't need to tell you cause I don't know you.'' I rolled my eyes and turned around when she grabbed me and pulled me back. She spun me around.

''Funny though, cause that is MY house you were creeping on.'' She shouted and I'm sure a lot of people could hear. I wasn't really thinking straight so it all just blurted out.

''I'm Selena Gomez's little sister, she goes out with bieber, I heard him on the phone this morning saying that he was going to break up with someone soon, meaning my sister, so I followed him here, to your so called house and that girl inside, she answered the door, he hugged and kissed her. He is cheating on my sister.'' I took a deep breath in.

''That was so good to get out.'' I laughed, but not for long.

because suddenly, Mila slapped me.

I shook my head and focused my eyes a lil. Yeah I'd been slapped before, but by friends for a joke and by Selena after I was annoying her, not as hard as that.

''that GIRL, is my little sister. Why would you make up that bullshit?''

I looked at her. I had no idea what to say. No idea.

''Are you serious right now? Why would I make that up?'' I looked around and got louder.

''WHY WOULD I MAKE THAT UP? Oh my god, you are so stupid.'' I put my hands on my face and pulled them down my face.

''Did you just call me stu..''

''FORGET IT. I'm going...to deal with this..myself..'' I stormed off and made my way home. I was so mad, Mila was such a bitch, Justin is such an idiot and I have to tell Selena. 

I took a detour while walking home to get some food, it was only 2pm. I got home and went inside.

''Yeah, I'm home.'' Selena came out.

''Hey Nina! Guess who is here?'' An eyebrow raised.

''Who?'' 

Yeah well guess friggin who.

Justin.