Everything went too fast.

I pulled back for a second and he smiled. 

''Are you okay? I'm sor..''

''Nono, no, it's fine. It was perfect, it's just...'' Just then the door flew open and we both jumped, I screamed. It was just one of the maids.

''What..what are you two doing in here? Out, out now!'' We both quickly jumped up, apologized then ran. We stopped outside my room.

''Well, this is my stop.'' His smile disappeared.

''What were you saying back there?''

''Oh, I was just gonna say that it was weird kissing in a maids closet, not done before.'' He laughed and hugged me.

''Yeah sorry, not the most romantic place to share a kiss, but you know...we were getting chased by a physcotic bitch.'' I burst out laughing. He kissed me again then he left. I went inside and I was away with it, still lost in his brown eyes. Suddnely Selena appeared, snapping her fingers in my face.

''Hey, hey, hello!''

''What what what?''

''Where have you been!?'' She looked at me. To tell her or not to tell her. 

''I just, was talking...to uhm...Emma and stuff, and yeah.''

''Yeah, well that's a lie because Emma was up here telling me what you said about her and asking if you were here so she could kill you.''

''Damnit...''

''Now where were you really?''

''Just with someone....'' She got closer.

''Who?''

''A ..boy.'' Her eyes widened. 

''Who was this boy?''

''It doesn't matter, I'll tell you in the morning.'' I went to move but she pushed me back.

''No, tell me now.'' So I did, I explained everything and by the end of it, she smiled. She was really happy for me. We talked for ages, which we hadn't done in a while then we both fell asleep. 

The weeks flew by in Hawaii, I spent most of it with Tyler, I had learned he was from LA too. He was in Hawaii with his family, well just his dad and brother as their Mum sadly passed away. He was flying back the day after me so I would meet up with him then. 

Everything was packed and we were on our way to the airport. Selena wasn't talking to anyone because she was too tired, remember not a morning person. My Mum was worrying about if we had everything, again we did, but hey, she's a worrier. We went into the airport and waited for our private plane. I wanted to be home, I was so tired and I wanted to see Cody.

5 Hours later and we were home. I fell onto my bed and passed out for a good 3 hours because when I woke up it was 3 o  clock. I rubbed my eyes and just then my phone started ringing. Cody.

''Hello!?''

''Nina!!!!! Hello!!''

''Cody I missed you!''

''I missed you too, we need to meet up!''

''Yeah, I say our spot in about 10 minutes?''

''Perfect, see you in a minute Nina!''

I hung up and ran around quickly getting ready. I ran downstairs and put my shoes on. Selena was passed out and so was my Mum. I wouldn't be gone for long but I left a note anyway. I went outside and walked to the corner of my street. I waited 5 minutes and I saw Cody in the distance. I ran up to him and hugged him for so long. I didn't want to let go but I eventually had too.

I told him about Hawaii and how it was and he told me how Florida was as he was there visiting family then we both said the same thing at the same time.

''I need to tell you something.'' We both laughed and looked at each other then both said:

''You first'' We burst out laughing again.

''Okay, look, we'll both say it at the same time, we have a talent for that.'' He smiled then we both said ..the same thing.

''I met someone.'' I continued to smile but I felt..weird. As a friend I should be happy for him, especially when I have someone aswell but I just, had this weird feeling, I didn't like it. I was jealous.

''Well uh...that's great.'' He said nervously. I smiled and nodded.

I hugged him.

''I told you, you would find someone.'' He smiled. I wonder if he felt the same, if he was jealous of Tyler. 

I told him about Tyler and he told me about Kat. 

''Look, I'm having a party tomorrow, you have to come okay?'' I nodded. We talked for another 10 minutes then we hugged, he left and I walked home. I went inside and no change, everyone was still asleep. I went upstairs and went into my bedroom. I checked my phone and had a text from Tyler.

Tyler: Hey babe, I'm getting home at 10am tomorrow, see you tomorrow then? ;)'

I text him back.

Me: What about if you come to my friend's party tomorrow? Meet me at my house and then we'll go down ;)

Tyler: sounds perfect, I'll text you before, I love you. x

Me: Love you too, see you then x

That night was so relaxing, we had dinner then Selena and I watched a movie then we went up to bed.

I just kept thinking about seeing Cody tomorrow at his party and how fun it'll be.

And excited about seeing Tyler too, yeah.