Wrong people, at the wrong time.

She hadn't even deleted him. Had they still be talking? Did she ask him to phone? After all these questions going through my mind, Selena was back with the water.

''Did I just here my phone?'' She put the water down on the table and went to grab her phone.

''NO.'' I grabbed her phone and stepped back. She looked at me funny.

''Shh mum's asleep, and give that back, who phoned?''

''No one phoned, nobody. Nobody important, no one yeah right.'' I shook my head.

''You're acting weird, I know you're lying.'' She started walking closer and I started moving back.

''Me? Lie? I don't lie, never. Why would I even need to lie?'' She crossed her arms.

''Serious Selena, why would I need to lie? Give me a valid reason.'' I nervously laughed.

''Give me my phone then.''

''What, no, you don't need this, we're just going to bed anyway, you can look at it like..oh I don't know...couple years, you don't even need a phone. Why do we have phones?'' 

''Okay, enough with the jokes. Give me my phone.'' She went to grab but I jumped back and ran around the living room. 

''Nina, this isn't funny, give me the phone. Now.'' I had backed into a wall now, I wasn't going anywhere, I knew she would kill me to get the phone, so I just handed it over.

''Just, please..don't do anything stupid.''

''What is wrong with you?'' She laughed and pushed me back. I wasn't laughing, she was looking at who had called and now, neither was she.

''Oh...it was..Justin.'' I scratched my head and she turned to look at me.

''That's okay...that's okay. So wait why didn't you tell me? Why did you hide this from me?'' She got closer again, I think this was one of her anger outbursts.

''We're not gonna get angry. We're going to bed.'' I grabbed the glass of water and ran upstairs before she could kill me. I jumped into my bed.

I hope she isn't gonna call Justin.

I woke up and heard voices downstairs. I sat up and tried to listen closer. I couldn't hear right. I was in my onesie and I looked in the mirror. I sorted my hair quickly and went out my room. I could hear Selena talking, a male and then another female. I slowly went downstairs and looked into the living room.

I saw Selena, Mila and a boy. He had short, perfectly quaffed hair. They hadn't spotted me yet.

''So, Austin, it's nice of Mila to introduce us, I was wondering, do you wanna go out sometime?'' Selena looked at him.

''It would be great...'' They both stood up.

''Mila, could you stay here? Just keep an eye on Nina? Since my Mum is out, don't want her to be alone, never can be trusted.''

''That's not true.'' I whispered, well I thought I did, but I obviously said it louder than I thought. Everyone turned to the door that I was at, I managed to quickly move to the side so they didn't see me. I ran as fast as I could upstairs before Mila came out. I sat at the top of the stairs, half hidden, listening to what was going on. 

''Well, I'll see you both in a little while, have fun.''

''We will.'' Selena laughed. Austin left first and Selena mouthed Thank you then said something after it but I didn't catch what she said. Mila shut the door and looked to the top of the stairs. I quickly moved so she didn't see me.

''Nina?'' She started going up the stairs. I quickly crawled into my room, when I was into my room, I ran and jumped on my bed and pretended I was sleep. Mila came in and shook me. I opened my eyes to see her face up close. I jumped a little, just to annoy her. 

''I know you were pretending to be asleep.'' I looked her, I was going to try defend myself but I knew she was going to have none of it. 

''Well...awesome.'' I laughed.

''Heard everything?''

''Pretty much.'' I smiled. She went downstairs, while I got ready. I went downstairs, all ready.

''Well that's me going out, you don't gotta stay anymore. Unless you wanna guard the house, it gets a lil crazy.'' I chucked to myself. Mila jumped up and basically ran over.

''And where are you going?'' She glared at me and I looked around.

''To Cody's?'' She burst out laughing and I kinda laughed too.

''No you're not.'' She was still laughing, so was I but as soon as I heard that, I stopped.

''What? Why not?''

''Because I said so, I'm in charge.'' So that's when I started laughing.

''Are you serious? No you're not. Nobody has been made in charge, I could be in charge for all you know.''

''Oh really?'' She smiled, took out her phone and phoned someone.

''Who are you phoning?'' She put her finger in my face, signalling one minute.

''Oh hi miss gomez,'' I looked at her, why was she phoning my mum?

''Yeah, Hi, I know Selena let you know that I was keeping an eye on the house and Nina, so is that the point that I'm in charge? Oh I am in charge. Oh right. Thanks, okay, okay yeah, okay, bye.'' She hung up.

''Looks like I'm in charge.'' I rolled my eyes and texted Cody saying I couldn't come. This sucked and it was so stupid. 

An hour passed and I had done nothing. NOTHING. I was so bored. Mila was reading a magazine. I slowly got up and went outside. I had an idea. I turned the hose on and went back in the house. I walked past Mila.

''Where do you think you're going?''

''Out.'' She jumped up.

''Don't think so.''

''Well Mila, if you don't want me to go out, you're gonna have to catch me.'' I smiled and opened the door. I jumped down the steps and ran around into my garden. I grabbed onto the hose and waited. Where was she? Didn't take that long to get to the back yard? Only like 10 steps. 

I heard someone coming.

As soon as I saw them, I sprayed them all over with the hose.

I stopped.

It wasn't Mila.

It was Selena and Austin.

Drenched.

While they were kissing.

''You have got to be kidding me!?''

Romantic...I guess?