3 months on..

"Wait, wait wait....WAIT!!" I shouted after Selena as she stormed up the stairs. I jump onto the stairs and followed her.

"Selena, come on, it was a joke!" She stormed off and slammed her bedroom door. I laughed to myself and slowly and gently knocked on the door. "Selena....Selena........"

"GO AWAY." I smirked and sighed.

"If you could see me right now, I'm doing my cute, puppy dog, sad face." A couple seconds passed and the door flew open. She glared at me and I looked at her, you know, with the cute, puppy dog, sad face. She looked at me for a while then finally burst out laughing.

"I can never resist that face." She grabbed me and pushed me forward into her room. Selena walked forward and stood beside her bed.

"Did you have to send it to him though?" Selena groaned and fell onto her bed. Let me uhm, catch you up. Basically, I managed to get to Selena's phone and I may or may not have texted the boy she liked saying that she loved him and was thinking of him while she was on the toilet. And Selena may or may have not gotten really angry. I burst out laughing and lay down on the floor, I looked at the ceiling.

"Sorry, it was just...golden, I am just too funny." I laughed to myself and I heard her get up. She stood above me.

"Yeah, yeah you're so funny." She said sarcastically and scrunched up face, sarcastically laughing. "Come here" She got on top of me and pushed my arms down.

"Ow, ow okay, you comfortable?" I laughed.

"Yeah, this is pretty nice. Wish I had some water, just to pour all over you and ruin your hair."

"Ha, you're hilarious, you wouldn't dare." I rolled my eyes.

"Oh wait, what's this...what is this?" I raised my eyebrows and looked at what she was holding. A bottle of water.

"Selena...Selena...now let's think about our actions, we're all friends here. Let's..." She slowly unscrewed the bottle cap. "Come on, Selena, today my hair actually looks okay, if you pour that water all over me, you'll ruin it, come on, help a sister out."

"Hmm, you're not convincing me." She slowly turned the bottle onto it's side, the water just about to pour on me. I tried to grab it but she quickly moved which made the water pour all over my face. She quickly jumped up, falling back. I sat up and wiped my eyes.

"Oh it's war." I jumped up and ran out of her room, knowing she was right behind me. I ran into the kitchen and grabbed the whipped cream from the counter. I stood on one side of the counter and Selena was on the other.

"You wouldn't dare." She glared at me.

"Oh, wouldn't I?" I ran around the counter to her side, spraying her with the whipped cream, it went all over her hair and her hair immediately tangled and matted.

"Oh you are so d..." Selena raised her hand to punch me and also pour more water on me.

"What is going on?!?!" We both froze and turned around. Our Mum stood with three bags of shopping glaring at us.

"Uhm, we were.....baking." I scratched my head.

"Baking? You were baking, oh so baking now contains you being soaking wet and Selena covered in whipped cream?"

"Well I mean you know...we, just...Selena is the oldest, she was in charge, I therefore state that this is her fault."

"Woah, woah, you cannot blame me, you started it!!!" Selena spun around and looked at me.

"Selena, go get cleaned up, Nina help me with the shopping." Selena stormed off and I helped put the shopping away.

I heard the door open and pushed my hair back, which was still soaking wet. 

"Hey, I'm back, sorry I took so long, the traffic was insane." I turned around to see Frankie. (Looks like this - http://www.hawtcelebs.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/CHELSEA-KANE-at-2012-Teen-Choice-Awards-in-Universal-City-14.jpg)

Yeah, I may have forgot to mention Frankie moved in. Who's Frankie you're thinking? She's our cousin, long story short she had to move out of her house because her dad was being abusive, so my Mum offered and she said yes, she's been a great addition. Her and Selena are almost a pack of two, they like to gang up on me, it's fun I guess but also very annoying. 

"The traffic was insane? Gosh, you're getting better at your excuses."

"Oh shut up." She rolled her eyes and laughed. 

I watched tv for the rest of the day while everyone else was doing...whatever. 

"I'm going out.." Selena shouted through.

"Okay, what time will you be back at?" Mum said. I slowly got up and poked my head into the kitchen.

"Where are you going?" I looked at her blankly. 

"I'll be back at 10 Mum and oh uh well, it's a place called, none of your business. Bye, love you!" She ran off.

"She is just such a rebel." I said sarcastically and my Mum laughed. Frankie came in and walked over to me. 

"Okay kid, what are we watching tonight?" She grabbed my shoulders and shook me a little.

"We are watching, a drum roll please....Orange is the New Black" I nodded my head.

"Oh come on, again!" She groaned.

"Oh shh, we're nearly finished season 1!"

"I'm the oldest, I get to choose."

"Actually Mum is the oldest, so I mean..."

"Thanks Nina for that, thank you." My Mum laughed and so did Frankie.

"No problem Mum."

"For that comment, Frankie can decide what you both watch tonight, enjoy, goodnight you two, love you both." She went upstairs to bed.

"Well, if I'm deciding then we're going to watch House of Cards."

"Nononono, come on! Really?! Really?! House of Cards over Orange is the New Black, I mean come on, you're dumb." I fell onto the sofa and lay there.

"Oh I'm dumb?" She fell back and sat on my back.

"Oh god, ow, okay, okay, get off."

"Oh what was that? Sorry I'm too dumb to understand." I burst out laughing.

"Okay, okay, I deserved that." She slowly got up and I sat up and she sat beside me. We watched a few episodes of House of Cards. My phone started ringing. It was an unknown number.

"Hello?"

"Uhm Hi, is this Nina?" It was a guy, with a really strong Australian accent which almost sounded fake.

"It is, yes, who is this?"

"I'm just wondering if you ordered a cute handsome young man to stop off at your house tomorrow?"  I froze and laughed to myself. I knew who it was.

"Oh gosh, yes I did in fact, his name is Charlie, he's amazing, but you know, I don't know if he'll come."

"Oh, he's definitely coming!" His accent broke and I laughed.

"That was a great accent."

"Oh shut up." He laughed.

Did I forget to mention I have a new boyfriend? Charlie. (looks like http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/3/32/Charlie_Carver_by_Gage_Skidmore.jpg/630px-Charlie_Carver_by_Gage_Skidmore.jpg this)