Mystery Voice

So, remember when I said we were a family, yeah we are. I just walked in on Selena just in her bra and underwear, making out with Justin, who had his shirt off. Luckily, she didn't see me or I think she would of killed me. Not just a punch but actually knocked me out or would have ripped my head off or something. My Mum isn't in, so hence why that's all going on. I decided to go for a walk, not wanting to know what would happen after just making out cause I really do not want to hear that action. I shuddered at the thought. I left a note for Selena, put my shoes on and left. It was such a nice day, even though it was getting nearer winter. I suppose I'm used to -100 degree weather back in Scotland, it was nice for a change. I walked down to starbucks and got Selena, Justin and myself something to drink. I got my usual hot chocolate, got Selena a Mocha Cookie Crumble Frappucino and Justin the same. I didn't know what he liked but I just got him it anyway. I made my way back and went inside. Selena must of heard me coming in because she ran through to the front door. ''Where have you been?!?!'' She shouted. I looked down and looked back at her.

''Well definitely not Starbucks.'' I smiled. Justin came out laughing. Selena grabbed hers. 

''No Problem.'' She rolled her eyes and went into the living room. Justin laughed.

''That's for you, sir!'' I handed him the drink. He laughed and nodded. He put on his crappy british accent. ''No thank you ma'am.'' We both laughed and we both went into the living room. We all sat and talked while drinking. Justin had to leave so Selena went to see him out. 

The mood in the house had been pretty low over the past days. I wanted to make it happier, well happier and funnier for me. I filled up a jug of water and put it outside on the deck. I went back inside. I had a plan. I would annoy Selena so much, she would chase me, I would run outside, pick up the jug of water and as soon as she came out, I would throw it on her. Let's go. I went to the front door where Selena was standing, shutting the door. 

''I saw you two earlier, in your bedroom.'' She turned around and glared at me.

''What?'' 

''Yeah it was getting a little heated, cause I mean pretty much all of your clothes were off.'' I smiled.

''Yeah, why don't you just shut up now before I rip your head off?'' Told you she would rip my head off! 

''Go on then, don't think you have the strength, You're weak, yeah, weak.'' I smirked and she sarcastically laughed and rolled up her sleeves. This was it.

''Okay, you think I'm weak? Let's see how weak I am.'' She went to push me back but I knew it was coming, so I jumped back.

''Gotta catch me first! Good luck!'' I laughed and jumped over the sofa. She said something but I ignored it, something like I'm going to kill you? I don't know. Whatever. I smirked and ran outside. I grabbed the jug of water and she ran straight out. right. into. my. trap. I threw the jug of water over her. I mean I thought it would just kinda soak her a lil, no. It was all over her, it looked like she had been standing in a rain shower for 2 hours. She froze for a minute then she just screamed and...well kept screaming. I'm surprised someone didn't come out and ask where the dying cat was, then she stopped and just ran for me. I wasn't really expecting it so I had to act fast. I ran backwards and turned around...well I guess karma got me, because I was directly at the pool when I turned around, so I fell right in. I jumped up from under the water and shook my head. Selena was laughing a lot.

''You deserved that.'' She burst out laughing, I laughed, it was hilarious.

''I mean, I don't know if I did, here can you help me out?'' Oldest trick in the book. She came over and put her hand out, I grabbed it and pulled her in. She fell in, making a massive splash. She jumped up like I did and grabbed me. I was laughing so much. She pushed me under the water then let me go. I jumped up and took a massive breath in. I splashed her but she was laughing to much too. We just stopped and laughed. It was hilarious. We were both fully dressed, soaking wet. 

We both got out of the pool and got dried off and changed. 

Dinner was on the table and we all ate. It was nice for us, as a family all to sit, eat and talk. We all finished. My Mum went upstairs to work, she had told us she was going straight to bed after so she had already said night. Selena and I sat and watched tv. We were watching New Girl, which I loved but it was getting boring, I'd seen this episode like 10 times. I grabbed the remote from her.

''Okay, let's watch something else.'' I changed the channel. She laughed and grabbed it back from me.

''Don't think so, we're watching New Girl.'' I shook my head and laughed. I went to grab the remote but she jumped up. Now I'm 5,1, Selena is 5,4. I grabbed onto her and pushed her onto the sofa and grabbed the remote. I jumped up on the sofa. Our sofa was pretty big. ''YES! VICTORIOUS I HAVE IT! SUC...'' Before I could finished, Selena tackled me and I fell back on the sofa. She grabbed the remote. 

''I GOT IT.'' We both laughed. 

''okay okay, you got it. I'm done, think you just broke my arm.'' We both laughed and lay on the sofa together, watching New Girl.

We must of fallen asleep because we were woken up by voices. Not my Mum's. I opened my eyes a little and sat up. Selena was still asleep.

Who's voice was it? It was a male, I recognised it.

''How can I tell her? How can I? I need to break up with her somehow. Babe, calm down. I will. I will.''

My eyes widenend. It was Justin's. 

Wanted to make a fun chapter, ooooh suspicious at the end, who was justin talking to or about?! What do you think? comment what you thought :) thank u