A Broken Girl.

After finally falling asleep, I woke up. I sat up in my bed and thought about what happened yesterday. Still overthinking how Selena didn't believe me. I didn't even want to talk to her, I just wanted to go see Mila, get the photos and prove it. I got up and went out my room.

''Well morning.'' I turned to see Selena, smiling. I just sighed and nodded, I was just about to go into the bathroom when she stopped me.

''Hey, I said morning?! Nothing back?'' I rolled my eyes.

''Oh sorry, I don't want to say morning because it might be a prank, is it even morning? I don't know. I'm probably making it up, cause hey I make everything up.'' I went into the bathroom and slammed the door. I got in the shower and got ready.

I went downstairs and got my shoes on.

''You're still sticking with this story?'' Selena looked down at me and I looked up at her. I stood up.

''Yeah, I am, know why? Cause it's the truth...'' I turned around.

''GOING OUT MUM.'' I shouted, she already knew where I was going and she was fine with it. My Mum knew nothing about the whole Justin thing. 

''Woah, where are you going?'' She looked at me funny.

''Just a friends, but I assume you don't believe me, because this all probably a prank...'' She stopped a little and looked down.

''Goodbye Selena.'' I went out and shut the door. I hated this. I hated that this was tearing us apart.

I met Mila in the next street and she showed me the photo. It was perfect evidence. We made our way back to mine and went inside. 

''You ready?'' I whispered. She nodded and I went into the living room, Mila followed. Expecting to see Selena but Justin was there.

I could feel the anger building up in me. Mila hadn't came in yet. Justin smiled.

''Well hey Nina.'' I smiled.

''Justin, hey.'' Mila came in and the smile disappeared from Justin's face.

''Mila...'' Justin was confused.

''Well hey Justin.'' Mila smiled.

''What the hell is going on?'' Selena stood up.

''Remember what I told you last night, my prank....''

''Nina, don't do this. Don't.'' Justin stood up and got closer. I shook my head. Selena was extremely confused. I threw the phone to Selena and she looked at the photo. 

Everything went silent for a minute. I knew how hard this was gonna hit, how hurt she would be, how her heart would be broken into so many pieces that it would take so long to piece back together. 

''I don't...underst..who is that?'' Selena looked up. She looked at me then Justin.

''It's my little sister, seems to be that Bieber here has been dating you and my sister.'' Selena was devastated. 

''baby, baby, don't believe them. This is obviously fake, it's fake. Don't believe them...''

''Just save it Justin. You've done enough.'' Justin turned to me.

''You did this, you ruined everything.'' He got really close and I burst out laughing.

''I ruined everything? I ruined everything?!?! You were the one who cheated on my sister.'' I went to punch him in the face but he is stronger and knew what was coming. He grabbed my hand before it got to his face and he pushed me back.

I fell and hit my head. After that, I was knocked out. It was weird. I had a dream that none of this had happened, I was still in Scotland and never knew anything about Selena. Maybe there was no Selena in that dream. 

I became conscious and looked around. I was in a hospital. Nobody was in my room, just myself. I was hooked up to some weird machine and my head had some weird bandage on it. I looked down and my hand had a bandage round it too. I was extremely confused. 

Someone came in, it was a nurse.

''You're awake! You've been out for quite some time.'' I looked at her.

''Well for how long?'' She looked at me.

''Well, you hit your head early morning today and now it's about 8pm.'' My eyes widened. 

''8pm? How was I out for that long? Am I...'' She held my hand.

''Calm down sweetheart, you're okay. That's all that matters. You hit your head and your body went into shock. We've done some tests and everything is fine. You'll just have a sore head for a couple of days.'' She smiled and I laughed but then I started to remember what happened.

''My hand, why is it bandaged?'' She looked up from taking notes.

''Well when you fell...you hit it off of a table I think your sister said. You cut it, it was pretty deep, but it's fine.'' My sister? Selena. Where was she? Where was my Mum? Where was Mila? 

''Where's my family? I want to see my family, where are they?''

''Honey, calm down, it's okay. I sent them to get some food, they've been here all day. Your sister said some pretty meaningful words to you earlier.''

''What did she say?'' I looked at her.

''She said she was scared, she was upset and she was sorry. She said something about how you loved your pranks and she thought you were just trying to annoy her. She laughed after that and then just burst out crying. She just kept repeating sorry.'' She half smiled and I felt a tear roll down my cheek.

''I see...''

''Look I'll go get them, you just try relax or even try get some sleep. They'll be here soon.''

I nodded and she left. I wiped my eyes.

I must of fallen asleep because I was woken up by someone coming in my room. I rubbed my eyes because they were pretty blurred. They eventually focused.

It was Selena.

Smiling and crying.

I knew she was happy to see me

but she was broken. 

We talked for hours...she ended up falling asleep on my bed beside me. My Mum had went home, Selena convinced her too. Selena and I...we were okay, we weren't great. We were okay. I just wanted to go home and talk to her properly.

We'll both be fixed soon, I will be, Selena, I'm not to sure.