"Language young lady!" He scolds, furrowing his eyebrows.

The boys were acting incredibly suspicious, Luke especially. He had a worried and sad look on his face. A part of me wanted to hug him and ask him what's wrong, but another part knew this was wrong so I avoided any possible eye contact. "Will someone just tell us already?"

Michael groans, smacking Ashton behind the head. "Fine, at the meeting they told us about the tour. We're going to be recording for a couple of days and then we'll start touring with One Direction, which we happened to meet today and they are so nice," he chuckles. "The only thing is that Calum and Luke have to drop out of school so now we have to convince Luke's mom about dropping out."

Well I could see why Luke looked so frustrated with this process. Liz would never approve but knowing Luke, he won't take no for an answer.

"When do you leave? How long is the tour?" Emily asks, a sad look on her face.

The boys all look at each other, their smiles disappearing. Ashton takes in a deep breath, "That's the thing we're concerned about, we leave tomorrow but..." He intertwines his fingers together, his elbows resting on his knees. "... the tour is 12 months."

"That's a whole year Ashton," I mumbled. "What about my graduation? You're going to be gone again and miss out on my graduation?!"

He closes his eyes shut, a tear slipping out of his eye. "Leah I will figure this out okay! Just give me sometime! We can't turn our backs on this, it's a huge deal for all four of us, please don't be selfish."

"Selfish?! Me?! No Ashton, I'm not selfish. I don't leave the family on some new adventure and then come back expecting everything to be the same. You realize this family was falling apart till you showed up. You're the glue that holds us together Ash, so you leaving is selfish. You're just like dad."

He stands up, clutching his fists into balls, the veins on his neck becoming visible. "Ashton, cool down," Calum mumbles, standing up and placing a hand on his chest.

"Don't you ever say I'm just like dad!" He yells before I storm out of the room, Emily following.

~

Emily felt concerned after the fight with Ashton because I was vomiting yet again, so she drove me to the hospital to get checked out. I didn't see the need to come to a hospital but she insisted that I've been sick for too long and there could be so many things wrong with me.

"Emily I'm fine, it's just a stomach bug," I promise her, as the nurse begins taking out blood from my arm.

She shakes her head and crosses her arm. "No Leah, you need to get checked out. If anything happens to you I'll be left alone considering Ashton is leaving and I don't think I can handle that right now."

For the sake of Emily, I don't complain the rest of the time we're there. If this will make Emily feel safe then I'll go through it. I don't make one complain, what with the whole discretion back at home bothering me.

How could I be so stupid and tell Ashton he's just like our dad? He's nothing like our dad. I was just so mad that he's not going to be here for anything again. Of course I'm upset that none of them are going to be around anymore, but I can't be selfish. This is their shot at becoming big and reaching their dreams.

"They leave tomorrow," I mumbled, surprised this was actually happening. I wouldn't even get enough time to spend with Michael or Ashton.

"Yeah," Emily weakly whispers. "Can I be completely honest with you?" She bites her lip and fiddles with her fingers. I nod, gesturing for her to continue. "I think I like Calum."

My eyes widen and I begin chocking on nothing. I hit my chest multiple times to calm down, did I hear that right?! "You what?! Like Calum?!"

She smacks her face with the hands, shaking her head. " I know it's wrong! He's your exboyfriend but something feels right."

Little Emily has a crush on Calum. "As long as it's not Luke," I laugh, "I'm alright with it. Calum and I agreed to be friends. Plus, in case you didn't know I have a thing for Luke."

She was about to speak until the doctor walked in. "Mrs. Irwin, we have your results."

"Is it bad? Is she going to die?" Emily asks worriedly, the doctor beginning to laugh.

"No she's not going to die. Actually Mrs. Irwin you are..." The next words that slipped from her mouth almost made me want to crawl out of my skin and live under a rock.

"I'm-I'm what?"

a/n oooo okay what does everyone think Leah is. All will be revealed in the next chapter. Not really, maybe in like three chapters. or one, who knows.

Okay so my best friend promised she'd make me a brownie if Leah reaches 1,000 views, and I really want a brownie so help a girl out and help me reach 1000 views xD I really want that brownie.

Okay everyone enjoy their day xx