Hayes Imagine SURPRISEEEE

"Hayes you stupid little shit." You hear Nash gnarl.

"Calm yo titties." Hayes hysterically laughs.

You was over at the Griers for the day, and since the boys' parents weren't home, including Sky, Hayes was acting up.

Hayes basically slapped Nash in his sleep, it was that loud you could hear the vibrations.

You walked over to the boys, and laughed at what you saw. Nash had Hayes in a headlock on the floor, Hayes was squirming and trying to get out of it. He was waving his arms about and kicking his legs.

You looked at Nash and you both burst out laughing at Hayes.

Nash finally released him, he got up and brushed himself off. He stormed upstairs, obviously in a mood.

"Urgh, he's such a pussy." Nash rolled his eyes and walked into the kitchen.

You looked up to the stairs wondering whether to go up or not.

Your feet slowly began to make their way up the stairs. And as the floor boards creaked, you cringed.

You knocked on Hayes' door.

"What?" You hear a muffled voice.

"It's me.. (Y/n)." You stand back.

You hear him walk towards the door and opening it. Your about to open your mouth to speak up but he turns around and jumps on top of his bed, scrolling on his phone. He looked a bit angry.

"Are you okay?" You ask. You make your way over to his bed and sit on the edge.

He looks up at you, blinks then resumes scrolling.

"Hayes?" You try and get his attention.

"Yeah." He unenthusiastically replies.

"Are you sure?" You ask leaning on him, peering at his phone.

Oops.

Hayes shrugs you off. This makes you quite angry.

"Hayes, for fucks sake. You're obviously not okay, you look pissed and I'm only tryna' know why." You sit up, glaring at Hayes.

He looks at you.

"I'm okay. God." He huffs.

"No you're not, please talk to me. You can tell me, I've been your bestfriend since forever." You plead.

"No.. If I'm honest with you. I feel embarrassed and angry." He locks his phone, turns his body around and lays down on his stomach, placing his face in the pillow.

"Why?" You start rubbing his back, trying to make him comfortable.

"Because.."

"..because?" You question.

He lifts his head up slightly, and gulps.

"Because of you. I don't like how Nash embarrassed me infront of you."

You laugh for a second and Hayes jolts up.

"Why are you laughing?" He looks so confused.

"Because, dude you're always getting embarrassed by him. I've seen you at your worst moments bro." You chuckle.

"Thing is.. It's- never mind." He stares at his bedsheets.

"It's what? Hayes, dude, tell me." You was concerned at this point.

"(Y/n), will you please stop calling me 'bro', 'dude' and 'buddy'?"

"Why?-"

"BECAUSE I FEEL FRIENDZONED BY YOU, ALL THE DAMN TIME." He took a breathe. You just froze, not capable of speaking or doing anything. You didn't know what to say.

"I like you. And I don't want to be just friends. I want us to be more." He speaks, barely above a whisper.

"Hay-"

"No, it's okay. I understand if you don't see me in that way." He didn't look you in the eye. Instead he was trying to avoid eye contact.

"Hayes, look at me." You demanded. He didn't listen and just kept looking at his desk.

"Hayes please look at me." Your voice cracked. He slowly looked at you, but wasn't daring enough to keep eye contact.

"What if I told you, I feel the same.."

His eyes widened, and the big grin of his was present.

"Are you.. Wait- really?" He asked, quite shocked yet extremely happy.

"Yes." You gave confident answer.

Everyone go follow and check out Kizziiii she gave me the idea of making a Hayes imagine! Go check her book out and stuff and if u do a magic cupcake will appear🌚