Aaron Imagine

Your POV

"Okay sunshine, open your mouth wide." The dentist asked. She didn't even give me time to open my mouth, she shoved her hands down my throat as soon as my lips were parted.

I was currently getting my braces off, thank fuck.

After about 20 minutes they got them off. I had to have this mouldable gooey stuff which wasn't that gooey, pressed against my teeth for retainers. I honestly felt like I was being suffocated.

"Sunshine, can you go and wait in the waiting room? I will call you back in later."

"Sure." I smiled. I hopped off the chair thing and made my way into the waiting room. No one was there. I sat in the corner on a two-seater.

About 5 minutes later a boy, with brown hair and greenish-brown eyes comes and sits beside me.

He looks at me as I look at him and he smiles.

"Hey, I'm Aaron." He says cheerfully.

"Hello. I'm (y/n)." I say, matching his tone of voice.

"So, why are you here?" He raises an eyebrow.

"To get my eyes checked, I think I need glasses." I try to say with a serious tone.

He chuckles before sitting back into the seat.

"Sarcastic one, eh?" He smirks back.

"Yup." I say proudly, as I pop the 'p'.

"I happen to like sarcastic girls." He smiles.

"Why?" I tilt my head.

"Well, first of all, I like how they can be a challenge. A challenging relationship is a strong relationship, it also shows how much you love each other because of how much you have to fight for each other. And secondly, they're fun." He proudly smirked, he crossed his arms while leaning back into the seat.

"To be honest, I like how you think." I nodded and made a 'not bad' face.

"Well thank you."

"May I ask why you're at the dentist?" I asked him.

"To get my eyes checked, I think I need glasses." He mimicked me.

"No. For real, bitch." I crossed my arms.

"Calling me names already? But we aren't even dati-friends." Dating? Seriously?

"Then, on that note, I'll be your friend." I smiled at him. To be honest, this guy's pretty cute, so is his personality.

He just smiles and tilts his head.

I hear a lady call my name from the doorway, asking me to come through.

Before I get up and leave, Aaron gets ahold of my wrist.

"Wait, can I have your number?" He says shyly.

Before replying I smile shyly and blush.

"Of course." He hands me his phone so I can type it in.

"Here." I hand his phone back.

"Well, I guess you should go, the women looks a bit agitated.." He laughs.

I look behind me to see the woman rolling her eyes a little and huffing.

"Well, I hope to see you again." I say with a British accent.

"Until next time." He says with also in a British accent.