Matt Imagine

Before u read this, me nah no any Spanish and I didn't edit this because guess what mother fuckkkker, I cba and I'm about to sleep😎🌚

Matt's POV

"Teach me some Spanish!" (Y/n) sat up all of a sudden.

"Like right now?" I sit up straight, facing her.

"Yeah! Right now." She grins.

"Hmm, okay then. First say amo." I grin cheekily.

"Amu?" She raises her eyebrow, asking to be corrected.

"'No baby, amo. Say it with the accent, it's got to come from the throat." (Idk leave me be)

"Amo?" She tried again. I nodded at her, she happily took the chance to give herself a pat on the back.

"Now say, ah." I waited for her to say it.

"Ah! That one was easy." She winked at me.

"Oh god." I chuckled. "Say Matthew now." I cocked my head to the right, waiting for her respond.

"Matthew now." She had a smirk plastered on her face.

"(Y/n)." I whined.

"Yes, Matthew now." She giggled.

"Stopp." I pouted, looking at her with big doughy eyes.

"Alrighty, Matthew. There." She lightly smiled, showing her cheekbones that were complimented by her highlighter. Damn, what she using.

"Now, baby, say it all together."

"Amo ah Matthew." She thought about it after the words left her mouth. "I'm guessing 'my boyfriend Matthew, is a fag?"

My eyebrow rose, and my lips went into a straight line across my face.

"Oh really? Very funny." I nudged her.

"I love Matthew, he's mine." She poked me in my cheek.

"So you know what it means?"

"Yeah, kind of, all I know is that I think it means 'I love Matthew' but that's all I know from my knowledge."

"Well baby cakes, sugar, honey, butter, lard, bread, you is correct señorita." I stood up and took a bow, then sat back into my previous position. I earned a giggle from my beautiful girl. My girl. That's really satisfying.

My girl.

I didn't realise until I stopped day dreaming about her that we were staring into each other's eyes.

"Hey." I broke the silence.

"Hi." She whispered back.

Our faces moved closer, until I could feel the the warm air coming from her mouth on my lips. Any moment now, our lips would be connected.

Until I fucking burped.

"MATT, YOU PIG."