Jack G Imagine

Your POV

"WHY DID YOU SAY THAT FOR? YOU KNOW THAT MY MUM DOESN'T LIKE YOU THAT MUCH! YOU'RE MEANT TO MAKE HER LIKE YOU NOT HATE YOU EVEN MO-" I angrily say, walking into our house.

"OH SHUT UP, (Y/N). I COULDN'T CARE LESS. DOES IT LOOK LIKE I WANNA IMPRESS YOUR STUPID MOTHER? I DON'T NEED YOUR BITCHINESS  TONIGHT. I DONT EVEN KNOW WHY I'M STILL WITH YOU." He cuts me off aggressively.

You take a step back, astonished at what he just said.
He takes a moment to realise what he's just said.

"Y-you knew how important this was to me.. A-a-nd my mother isn't stupid. You are. My mum was right. You are a mistake." I felt the tears spill down my cheeks as I spoke.

He looks at me with a guilty look.
"(Y/n).. I'm sorry-"

"No. Jack, just no."
I look away and walk upstairs towards our bedroom. I'm sick of fighting.

I start to pack my clothes and Jack comes into the room.

"What are you doing?" His voice cracks, he's close to tears, I can tell.

"Packing. I'm moving out."

"What do you mean?"
I don't answer him and I continue packing.

"(Y/n)? Answer me. You're not gonna go anywhere. You're staying he-"

"No Jack, I'm sick of all the arguments! I think we should take a b-break.." I say, I know I'm going to regret saying this.

"No. We're not gonna. You're staying here end of." And with that he comes and takes the suitcase off the floor, and places it on the bed and starts taking my clothes out, gently.
I stay sitting on the floor, watching his every move.

"You're staying here, and were not leaving this room until you accept my apology and fuck me." He says, with his back turned from me.

"Wh-"

"It's valentines remember?" He turns his head towards me and smirks.

"Oh, for fucks sake." I giggle at him.

Well damn