Nate Imagine

Your POV

"Baby girl, where are youuu?" I could hear Nate's smirk. Once again he was out with the boys.

"I'm at home. Where do you think I am?" I spat, I'm not in the mood to put up with his horny ass.

"Baby girl what's wrong? Do you want daddy to make it all better?" I could just about hear him, the music was blaring and you could hear his homies ooh'ing in the back. Wankers lmao shut up.

"Nah I'm all good." I hung up. I'm seriously so done with him. He goes out every night, I hardly see him now. The only time I see him is when he's rushing around getting ready. And with that he's out the door, I don't even get a kiss on the cheek or him telling me he's going out. He just goes. I miss him, it's like he doesn't want to be around me anymore.

I go upstairs, stripping my clothes off. I take a look at myself in the mirror. I'm getting chubby around my tummy area, my thighs are little bigger and my butt and boobs don't look good enough. No wonder Nate doesn't want to be near me, he's bored of me. He's sick of me, he wants something new. What if he's cheating? What if he's found out about you? What if he's regretting being engaged to you? What if he tells his friends how boring you've become? What if he just straight up doesn't want you no more?

All these thoughts rushing throughout my head made me feel dizzy. I needed to relax.

I hopped into the shower. The water was extra hot, I used more body wash so I had more bubbles everywhere all over me, I shampooed my hair twice just for the fun of it. (Yeah ok, fun my ass when the shampoo goes in ur eye fam)

I came out and dried myself off before slipping on my knickers and bra. I didn't feel comfortable without a bra on when Nate came home drunk, I feel like he might take advantage of me. Sometimes I didn't feel safe around him..

I put my Pj's on and turned off the light, as I opened the door to our bedroom, Nate was sitting on the bed. He had his head in his hands.

He heard my feet shuffling against the carpet as I walked past him to grab the hairdryer.

"(Y/n)?" He trailed off. I ignored him and plugged in the hairdryer, thank fuck they're loud.

He called my name once again but I turned the hairdryer on and dried my hair. I closed my eyes as I did the top of my head. As I opened them again, he wasn't there anymore and the door was wide open. Ok then, leave the door open. (I fucking hate this man, I feel like kicking someone's shin)

I switched the hairdryer off and went downstairs, to find Nate.

I feel bad now, I should of listened to see what he wanted to say to me.

I see him sitting at the dining table, in the same head in hands position. I can hear him mumble stuff into his hands and instantly, I feel regret.

"I'm an idiot." He mumbled, talking to himself.

"Are you okay?" I sit next to him, stroking his hair.

"No, well- no." His voice cracks. He still has his head in his hands and I hug him from the side. As I embrace him he turns into me.

"I'm sorry (y/n). I didn't realise I was acting like twat." I didn't say anything, I let him continue talking.

"-I bumped into Mahogany and Cameron (my OTP bye) and they looked pretty pissed. They were telling me how much I should be spending time with you and how much I should be taking care of you. Especially at this time of our lives. I feel like an complete and utter douche." I heard him sniffle, and brought him into my chest tighter, avoiding my chubby tummy.

"It's okay.." I felt sympathetic towards him and I don't know why. Actually I do know, he's my fiancé and I love him.

He faced me and gently wiped away the tear that I didn't know had ran down my cheek.

"I've just been stressed out lately. But this news has made me realise how much I need to be with you.. And the baby. Why didn't you tell me you found out you was pregnant?"

I took in a deep breathe and placed a hand on my stomach.

"Because I was scared, I felt scared. I didn't know how you'd react, or how to tell you because you started going out more. I felt as if you didn't want to be around me anymore." I looked down but Nate lifted my chin up with his fingers.

"I fucking love you, okay? And scared about how I'd react? Baby, when I asked you to marry me, I was telling you that I want to start a family and be with you for the rest of my life. Never say that again because I want to be with you forever." He kissed my forehead.

I took in what he said and realised how over dramatic I was being.

"I love you." I said, barley above a whisper.

"And I love you and the little guy in there." He pointed at my tummy before embracing me.

"I'm not gonna leave your side, but only when you need your space." He says into my hair.

I sigh in happiness and squeeze my eyes shut, smiling like an idiot.

Yeeeaa, 1738
I'm like Hey wassup hello
Seen yo pretty ass soon as u came in the door
BC immA FUCKING KIDNAP U TAYLOR CANIFF AND FUCK U ON THE FLOOOR

U can be my trap queen ok