Johnson Imagine For Lillian

Lillian's POV

"HI!" I eagerly yell into Jack's ear. He quickly flinches and places his hand over his ear while scrunching his face up.

"Dude." He whines.

"I think I'm deaf." He rubs below his ear.

"How many fingers am I holding up?" I laugh as I put three fingers up in the air in front of him.

"I can't see if I'm deaf!" He chuckles as he grabs me fast.

He quickly pulls me down on his lap and engulfs me into a big, tight hug.

"Jack- I can't breathe." I giggle. His grip gets tighter causing me to squirm. Because I am on his lap with his face buried in my neck and his arms are tightly wrapped around me, I bite his neck but not to hard, so he releases me.

"Ow." I heard him slightly whimper. He lets go of me and places his head in his arms which were now on the arm of the sofa.

"Are you okay?" I was quite concerned now. I kneeled beside him and placed my hands on his shoulder.

He didn't say anything.

"Jack?" I shook him a little. I tried tickling him but he just slouched In his arms even more.

"Okay then." I shrugged and started to get up.

"-HEY!" Jack yells piercingly loud. He caused me to jump and fall on my butt.

"Idiot." I scoff, which made him laugh.

"-I hate you." I chuckled. I let the rest of my body fall back onto the ground.

"I love you too." Jack continues to laugh. He crawls over to the floor where I am. He gets on top of me and straddles me.

"Dude you're going to crush me." I slightly tilt  my head.

"Oh really?" He cocks BAHAHAHAAHHAHAHH his eyebrow up while coming closer to my face.

"Really.." I trail off, gazing into his blue eyes.

He huffs happily before our faces are centimetres apart.

He leans in closer to my lips and as I prepare myself for a kiss, he gently kisses the top of my nose and runs away. I open my eyes quickly and scoff.

"TEASE!" I yell as loud as I could. All I heard was him laughing from the kitchen.

"Love ya' babe." He yells back.

I hOPE U LIKED THIS PILE OF POOPIE LILLIAN