How he acts when there's another boy around: sammy/kenny/nash/matt

Sammy
Sammy becomes a bit overly protective. He'll keep his arm around you at all times and he'll even say quite harsh things to the dude who's talking to you. He'll keep giving him cold glares when the boy makes you laugh. You end up having to hold Sammy's hand and squeezing it every so often to reassure him.

Matt
Matthew usually watches you and a male friend talking from a distance, clenching his fist when he thinks that that boy is trying to make a move on you. He'll end up getting up and going over to the both of you, grabbing your hand and asking if you're coming round his tonight. He'll pretend to notice the boy and introduce himself as "Matthew, (y/n)'s boyfriend." The boy usually looks very confused and introduces himself as you're friend, reassuring that you and the boy are just friends.

Kenny
Kenny can be the jealous type, although he doesn't seem it. He'll either go in a mood or try and convince you to stop talking and go somewhere with him. He'll hold your hand tight, or put his arm around your shoulders, bringing you into him. "I think we should go now, look at the time." Is his usual line. You roll your eyes and laugh a little, you develop Kenny's sentence and make it seem you have to be somewhere. This usually ends up with you being in Kenny's bed naked and hot and sticky like a pancake stack.
See what I did there;)

Nash
Nash would full on just go up to the boy and introduce himself as your boyfriend and will ask who he is. He'll end up asking him more questions as to who he is and where he works/studies. He'll grab your hand and will literally drag you away, telling you that he doesn't like the boy and will give you kiss on the cheek. This annoys you but this is how you know that Nash loves you and gets jealous when you're around other boys.

I literally ship Wes & Kenny so much you don't understand😭😭
Oh and I didn't edit this so I'm sorry for mistakes and grammatical errors x