Cameron Imagine - Part One

You sat in your car, trying to hold back the flood in your eyes. You started the car, and reversed out of the driveway. You looked over at Cam, who was sat in the passenger seat. He had his head down. You sighed heavily and looked away before he noticed.

"(Y/n)?" Cam's voice broke.

You mentally hoped that your voice won't crack. You thought it showed weakness, and right now you had to stay strong.

"Y-yes?" Dammit, I can't keep strong. I'm a wreck, I can't do this. You hoped he hadn't noticed.

"Please don't be sad." You could tell how sympathetic and unhappy he felt.

You didn't say anything. You didn't want to cry. He'll be back in a couple months.. Months. Months that could turn into years just like that. Years. You shook the thought out of your head, trying not to think about it but the voice in your mind was screaming to talk to him.

"You don't have to go." You felt a tear roll down your cheek. You kept your eyes on the road ahead, distracting you from meeting Cam's eyes.

"I do. I have no choice. I want to make you proud." He shifted uncomfortably, facing you.

"No, you don't have to make me proud by going away to war. You make me proud by doing the slightest things. I love you Cam, please don't go." By now you was half sobbing, unstable but stable enough to drive the car.

"(Y/n)-" you cut Cam off, who seemed distressed by this.

"Please don't leave me. I don't want to be alone." Your cheeks were flushed red, with your liquid sadness dripping off the end of your chin. Hahahahahhahapaahahaaha liquid sadness wtf omg sorry

"You won't be."

*At the Airport*

You sunk into his arms, it will be the last time you will feel him against you until the next time he comes back.

"We can leave now.. We can go, we can go home or runaway, we can-" Cam hushed you, he placed his index finger on your lips.

"Runaway? Babe, we live together, and I'll be home soon." He pushed a piece of hair behind your ear, gently caressing your cheek.

"Please don't do this to me, it's dangerous out there." This time you let go of the tears. They poured and poured.

You clenched onto Cam with your life. He tightened his arms around you, so that you could feel the details in his muscles. Idk wtf that means lmao ok son carry on

"I'll be home soon."
But will you? Will you keep safe?

"I'm not going to win, am I?" You asked with a slight chuckle, your eyes were still rimmed with tears.

"No, not this time." You saw his eyes filling up.

"I expect a call everyday, maybe a letter every so often but I need to know that you're safe. That's all." You looked down, not wanting to meet his eyes. You know that this would start you off and you'd end up begging him not to go to Iran. idk if there's a war happening there that involves America but yeah just go with it

"I'll make sure of it."

You both heard the lady talking through the announcer things, she said that Cam's flight will be taking off shortly. You both looked at eachother, wide eyed.

"Promise?" I stuck my pinky finger out.

"I promise with all my heart. I love you, please be safe." He held one hand over his heart and intertwined his pinky with yours. He then planted a kiss on your cheek.

"I love you more, and I'm meant to be the one saying for you to keep safe. So, please be safe Cam, I need you. I wouldn't be able to live with myself knowing you're not with me." You both shed a tear at the same time, he bent down and kissed you long and hard. You wanted more, knowing you won't see him till ages.

The announcer, announced the boarding of his flight.

"Well.. Looks like you have to go." You said as you looked down.

"Promise me you'll take care of yourself, and don't do anything stupid that could hurt you in anyway." He held your hands tightly.

"I love you so much. I want you to know that when you miss me, open the draw next to the bed, I've written letters. They each have things written on the envelope, telling you when to open them."

You started crying, harder than the last time.

"I love you Cam."

He walked away with his luggage. He looked back at you once he was by the gate. He waved and tried to smile, but the sadness overtook him. You could see the tears trickling down his red face.

"Be safe, I love you." He mouthed, before disappearing into the tunnel that lead to the plane itself.

HELLOOooOoOoo I WAS INSPIRED BY THIS BIG CAM IMAGINE OM TUMBLR AND IdK THE GIRLS URL BUT OMG ITS AMZING AND EVERYTIME I READ IT I CRY

This isn't edited btw, hahahhahavesexwithmecamhabababababhabHAAHAH BYYe