Nash Imagine

Nash's POV

"Soooo.. Could you repeat that? Matt keeps screaming." I yelled over Matt who's being a dinosaur yet again.

"URGh, okay, well we need some milk, bread, eggs, aaanndd... Butter-"

"That's it?" I really hate shopping.

"Errrrmmm... I think so- No wait, we need dog food for Jaxx."

"Okay then, see you later."

"Alright, bye." She ended the call.

Me, Sammy, Kenny and Matt were going to the shops for (Y/n). Well, she forced us. Cam's quite ill and (y/n) offered to keep Jaxx for a bit, until he gets well enough.

"Bro, why don't we just get some crisps (chips for you Americans) instead of all that shopping?" Sammy asks.

I looked at him and gave him a 'are you dumb' look.

"We need food. We literally have nothing in our fridge because you, Matt and Hayes keep eating our stuff."

"Dude, I can't help it if i'm hungry. A man's gotta eat yanno." Matt joined in.

Kenny just chuckled and shook his head while keeping his eyes on the road.

~

We were on our way back to (y/n) and I's place, Sammy was hungry and he didn't have any money on him, he kept begging me to buy him some crisps and I eventually gave in and bought some for him.

I unlocked my phone and saw that I had texts from (y/n).

From: dah gurlfrennndd💖
You got the food?

From: dah gurlfrennndd💖
Bruh

From: dah gurlfrennndd💖
Shitface

From: dah gurlfrennndd💖
Bish

To: dah gurlfrennndd💖
Calm down omfg, i have food dw, and I got Jaxx treats too

From: dah gurlfrennndd💖
Ok son
Hurry im in need of tea

To: dah gurlfrennndd💖
YasyaAas

~

"HONEY I'M- WELL, WE'RE HOMEEEEE." I shouted while entering our home.

I heard a giggle coming from living room.

Matt, Kenny and Sammy offered to put the food away. I walked into the room and saw her watching Gypsy Sisters as usual, with Jaxx lying on top of her.

"Hi, how was the lil' shopping trip?" She giggled at the TV.

I sighed and chuckled while shaking my head.

"Oh my god, don't get me started." I fell onto the couch and rested my head on top of her shoulder. Jaxx got a bit annoyed and barked at me. I lifted my head up as fast as I could. (Y/n) just laughed at me.

We were just talking about the programme she was watching until we heard a bang coming from the boys.

We looked at each other and raised our eyebrows. We then laughed because we had the same reaction.

"Ouch! It's in my eye, stupid." I heard Sammy.

"Quickly! Clean it before they come!" I heard Matt whisper-yell, which totally failed.

Kenny came in and awkwardly looked at us.

"Um.. Yeah well.. We- Sammy and Matt sort of dropped the milk and it's err.. Everywhere. Aaaand, Sammy then proceeded to drop his crisps which are now everywhere too. Oops." He awkwardly stood there, scratching behind his neck.

Me and (Y/n) looked at each other again.

"I'll get the mop.." I sighed.

"And I'll get the brush." She chuckled and shook her head. We're totally used to this happening.

~

By now the boys had gone home and the house was in good condition.

"Nash?" I heard (y/n) from upstairs.

"Yeah?" I called out.

"Come here for a sec?"

"Coming." I paused my game and put the controller on the shelf so Jaxx couldn't get it.

I entered our bedroom and (y/n) was standing in front of the mirror looking at her outfit, she looked gorgeous. She wore a black mid-thigh length dress, with the back cut out. She had black high heels on, her makeup looked on point, and so did her hair. She had a gold necklace on, and she wore the promise ring that I gave her on her 18th. She never took that off.. Ever.

"What's up?" I asked, leaning on the door frame, checking her butt out.

"How do I look? Do I look okay?" She asked, brushing her clothes out and turning to face me.

"You look.. Stunning. As always."

"Nash.. Tell me, is there anything wrong with it? I don't want to look too-"

"Baby, the only thing wrong is that you're not on top of me."

"Shh you." She pointed a finger and giggled.

I came closer to her, until our bodies were touching. My lips barely touching her neck as I whispered.

"Didn't anyone tell you.. Pointing is rude."

I turned her on.. I know it.

I pushed her onto the bed and attacked her neck with sloppy kisses.

"You're not going out tonight." I managed to say in between kisses.

She let out a slight moan.

"N-Nope."

OMG OK BYE IM SORRY ONAOANSBD