Kenny Imagine

"Hell yeaaah!" You scream down the phone.

"Woah, calm down tiger." Kenny chuckles. You could practically hear him shake his head.

Kenny was on his way back home from the studio sesh with Wes. Because it was your birthday tomorrow, he was thinking to take you out to see some puppies. You two have always wanted a dog, and he thought it was the right time to buy one for your 19th birthday.

You opened up snapchat and recorded yourself.

"GUYS KENNY'S COMING HOME NOW AND HE SAID HE'S TAKING ME OUT TO CHOOSE A PUPPY HELL YEAH!" You made crazy facial expressions within it, watching it a couple times before you posted it to your story.

You was sitting on the sofa, shaking with excitement. This would be your first pet with Kenny in your new house. You heard your fella come through the door and you abruptly shot up and ran towards him, jumping on top of him, nearly knocking him over. You embraced each other for a bit.

"(Y/n)?" Kenny rubbed your back.

"Yes, my g?" You sung.

"G?" He lifted his head, looking rather confused.

"Yeah?" You laughed. "-don't you know what it means?"

"Well, yeah but?" He scratched the back of his head.

"Oh god- wait? Aren't we supposed to be going to pick up our puppy?" You opened the front door and literally dragged Kenny to his car.

"C'mon dude." You opened the passenger door of his car.

"I am, calm down." He shook his head, once again chucking.

You were about 2 mins away from the location where the puppies were and you was excited. You kept looking over at Kenny, reading his facial expressions. He looked extremely attractive. The way he was biting his lip, concentrating on the road turned you on, almost making you want to straddle him while he was driving. He stopped the car, and looked over to you.

"We're here babe." You didn't even know he was parking up, you was that distracted by him.

You didn't say anything but just gave him a big ol' grin.

"You're the best and I love you soooo much." You happily chimed.

"I know I am." He started to flex and gave a cheesy grin.

"-and I love you also." He leaned over and kissed your cheek.

You both hopped out of the car and made your way to the door. Kenny knocked twice, and breathed in heavily. You took in your surroundings and the neighbourhood seemed to be peaceful and pleasantly clean. The door opened and revealed a man, he actually looked around the same age as Kenny.

"Hello, you must be Kenny?" He politely asked Kenny. Kenny looked at you and smiled before returning his attention back on the polite chap.

"Hi, and yeah, my name is Kenny.. And this is my girlfriend (y/n)." He proudly stated.

"Hey." He smiled at you. "-oh, my name is Daniel." He chuckled.

"Nice to meet you Daniel." You shyly smiled back. Kenny tensed up and grabbed your hand. Daniel noticed and opened the door more wide, inviting you both in.

"So, excited to meet the puppies?" Daniel asked the both of you.

"Yup!" You popped the p, your enthusiasm made Kenny chuckle and shake his head.

You and Kenny followed Daniel into the back of the house. He stopped outside a door and looked at you two.

"Okay, they're behind this door, take your time to pick out the puppy you think is right for you." He began opening the door, revealing sleeping furballs.

You giggled and looked over to Kenny excitedly.

"Oh my god." You whisper yelled.

You both went in, walking over creaky floorboards. The sound seemed to awaken the little things, causing them to run up to you and Kenny. They were Presa Canarios, and god they were cute. You noticed one that sat back behind the group of 5, it seemed a bit shy, but it was so cute, cuter than the rest. You kept looking at it, and you knelt down on the floor with the other puppies, keeping an eye on it from about a meter away.

Kenny was playing with the puppies alongside you, Daniel kept watch and laughed when the puppies did something funny or cute. Kenny noticed you was watching the puppy from a distance and glanced between the puppy and you.

Daniel also noticed and made his way over to the shy little thing.

"This fella right here is quite a timid one." He said, while picking him up.

You stood up and walked over to Daniel, slowly reaching your hand out to stroke the puppies chubby face. You noticed he had lighter eyes than the rest, making him even cuter. Kenny also stood up and stroked the puppy.

"Here." Daniel handed you the puppy.

"He's so cute." You internally squealed.

"I think he's the one. Don't you think?" Kenny asked you.

"Yes, I want this one oh my god." You instantly fell in love with the little furball in your hand. You love the way he's all timid and shy, he looks so innocent and vulnerable. He was different from the rest and that's why he stands out to you.

Kenny went through the things and money stuff with Daniel, you didn't pay any attention to what they were saying, you just kept stroking and petting the puppy in your arms.

*At your's & Kenny's home*

You and Kenny decided on the puppy's name on the way back. You had both chose the name Timber. You set Timber on the floor to explore his new home, while you turned to Kenny.

"Thank you." You kissed his cheek.

"No worries, I've always wanted a dog anyway." He chuckled while embracing you.

You pulled away from the hug and planted a long, sweet kiss on his lips.

"I love you, and I mean it Ken, you're my everything." You fell back into his arms, and closed your eyes, taking in the moment.

"Babe." He kissed the top of your head before resting his chin on your shoulder. "-I love you so much, and I mean it too." He tightened the hug, leaving no air between you.

Idc 'bout you but I found this cute & shit at the same time lmaoooo byE ly all❤️🌚