Jack G Imagine for Kizzi

Kizzi's POV

My mother finally sat down at the table.

"So.. Jack? How old are you?" My dad asked.

"I'm 18, sir." Jack smiled.

"What are you studying? Do you work?" What is it with dads being annoying like this?

"I don't go to school, Sir. I'm a singer." Jack proudly smiles.

Jack's sitting next to me and we're facing my parents, eating dinner. Today is the day my dad and Jack finally meet. My mum has already met him, and she adores him.

Jack's hand interlocks with my left one, under the table.

"Jack, dear. Would you like some more gravy?" My mum asks.

We're having a Sunday roast because Sunday roasts are the best roasts (do Americans have Sunday roasts?).

"Yes please." Jack smiles.

My mum passes over the gravy and Jack pours more on his food.

Jack squeezes my hand before my dad speaks up, causing him to loosen the grip.

"Jack, I'm going to be honest. I'm not sure about you. I don't know who you are so I have no right to judge you, but why are you with my daughter? What are your intentions with her?" He rudely asks. No chill.

My mum nudges him with her elbow before scolding him.

Jack swallows his food before sitting more up and placing his hands on the table, with my left hand in his right.

"My intentions? I'm with your daughter because I love her, it might be too early to say it but I know I love her. You see, there was a time when I was super depressed. I was getting hate for something so stupid. It was pathetic actually. But it got to me and I considered taking my life. I was a wreck. Your daughter... My love" He glances at me before smiling.

"-She bumped into me one day.. We talked.. We became close, we saw eachother everyday. We grew closer and closer. She helped me. She taught me how to love life, how to love everyone. She stuck with me through thin and thick. We grew feelings for one another. She means the world to me. She's my love and I will protect her, love and care for her." Jack keeps his eyes locked onto mine.

"Jack.." I trial off. Still gazing into his eyes.

"-And that.. Jack. Is what I wanted to hear."

"Si-" Jack was interrupted by my dad.

"No. Call me by my name."

And that's how I knew, he didn't just steal my heart. Jack stole my parents' heart's also.

______________________________
Sorry for not updating😭 I'm just really busy atm im really really really sorrrryy😭

I hope you liked it Kizzi☺️😘

@kizziiii