Shawn Imagine

Shawn's POV:

"All the strings attached girl, oh yeaah.." I finish the song, and grinned as big as I could. The crowd screamed, yelled and clapped as I waved my hand around the stadium. The camera flashes going off, the lights from the stage and the yelling did get to my head. Sometimes it could just get a bit too much for me.

Overwhelming, even.

"Thank you! I hope you enjoyed tonight! See you soon (Y/C's/N)!" I cheerfully yelled into the microphone before going of the stage with my handy-dandy guitar.

Backstage, there were a couple VIP's . I did the usual thing before going back to the tour bus. Once I went in, I noticed that there was a note left by Mickie, my manager.

Shawn, once you get to the bus, can you quickly come backstage again, to my room. you need to practise for tomorrow

-Mickie

Practise? I have been practising so much. I'm tired. I want to sleep for once. I just miss being myself. I hate not being able to do what I want, I want sleep, I want to go home and sleep. I've had enough of just about everything, I don't want to be famous any more, I'm literally being forced to sing and it's taking away the fun of it now. I want to return back to how it was... Just me and the boys and Mahogany.

I start to walk out of the bus, but I end up stopping in my tracks. You know something? I'm not going to go. I refuse to practise further.

Your POV:

It was around 8pm and I was just cleaning up the counters before I lock up. I work in Starbucks and to me, this place is overrated.

I've seen people order frappes and cappuccinos, take pictures of them and throw them away. They fricken throw them away without drinking it. Are u ok son?

They probably upload it to Instagram and only get like 23 likes. Well done, such an accomplishment so proud very wow much success.

No one was here except for me, I have the last shift today and my manager told me I could lock up if no one comes in for a certain period of time.

I put the cloth below the counter, and as I get up, a boy walks in.

"Oh sorry, we're closed." I say, searching for his features in this dark lighting.

"Oh.." He says coming closer.

"-Wait a minute.. Aren't you that Shawn Mendes guy?" I quickly recognised him.

He sighs, rolling his head back.

"No, don't worry I'm not a crazy fan." I laugh.

"Thank god." He nervously laughs.

"You seem quite tense." I cock my head to the side.

He nods and puts his head down as he leans on the counter, in front of me.

"Do you want something to drink?" I politely asked.

"Well.. That's the reason I came here." He looked up and chuckled. His laugh made me grin.

"What would you like?"

"Just a coffee." He smiled.

He went and sat down at one of the booths in front of me. I made his coffee and went over to him.

"It's on me." I placed it in front of him.

"No-" I cut him off.

"No please, you seem stressed and just-" I sigh. "-Just have it." I sat in front of him.

"What's your name?" He asks me.

"(Y/n)." I half smile.

"Cute." He chuckles slightly.

We talked and talked and he told me things about what's been happening with him. Being famous wasn't what I thought it would be like. It seems really stressful, and you don't really get to live a normal life.

"I really like talking to you. You're fun and kind. You're really chill too." Shawn says, looking into my eyes. He makes me nervous. I just can't look him dead in the eye like he does to me.

"I like talking to you too." I nod.

"I have to get going but.. Here." He says, as he gets up and puts a piece of folded paper in front of me.

"Oh.. Okay then.." I say quite disappointed. I take the paper between my fingers and fiddle with it.

"See you soon, beautiful." He winks at me before he disappears through the doors.

I look down at the paper between my fingers and unravel it.

Call me - *insert Canadian mobile number*
-Shawn x

Alrighty then, mister.

EPILOGUE:
You both get married and have babies lmao

Yeah so i have no ideas anymore and this was just something I thought of when my brain farTed gahahahahahaah