He makes a Vine of/with you

Nash
Skylynn was dressing you up and doing your make up, so Nash started to vine it when she was doing your mascara which went in your eye atleast 5 times.

Cam
You was at Cam's family home and his little cousins started to attack you with foam swords so you and Cam decided to play fight with them, Cam got you on video when you was pretending to die when his cousin stabbed you. At the end of the vine you hear Cam say that his princess has died and there's nothing to live for now.

Jack G
He vines you coming out the bathroom with your towel around you, he laughs before saying "That's my girl." You pout and told him to stop recording.

Jack J
You didn't realise that Jack was filming you both, when he was beat boxing and you was singing with your eyes closed.

Shawn
You, Shawn and Aaliyah were singing together and it sounded so angelic.

Aaron
Aaron and you were both jumping on the bed like little kids, and it was funny because he fell off while he was still recording.

Matt
Matt was recording himself annoying you while making dinosaur noises and you put your hand over his face, continuing to read your book.

Taylor
Taylor was screaming 'cock' as usual and you told him to shut up and you dissed him really bad, causing you two to burst out laughing. Dillon was recording the thing.

Carter
Carter kept recording you and you told him to stop in a Chinese accent. He burst out laughing before he said "Oh my god I think my mum is inside my girlfriend." This made you laugh and snort and he caught it in the vine.

Sammy
He kept tickling you and he was recording, you accidentally kicked his bollocks and he shrieked, he got it all on tape and you both thought it was funny.

Nate
You were having a silly rap battle, dissing each other while Sammy was recording you. You were both dressed up like wannabe thugs, and it was quite funny.

Kenny
You was blowing bubbles and at the end he kissed your cheek, and it was the cutest thing ever.