The cutest way he told you that he loves you // Cam & Nash

Cam
You was over at his one night, cuddling in the garden. The night sky was dark but filled with joy and wonder by the bright stars in the sky. You had your head on his chest while you watched the twinkling stars. Beneath, there was a little blanket, enough to fit two on. Cam held you securely on his chest, with his arm around you. You kept your eyes on the stars, while he kept his eyes on you. He was thinking about you and how much you mean to him.

"I love you, you know that?" Cam tightens his grip on you. You smile, this is the first time he has said this.

"Yeah, I kinda guessed." You giggled, while he chuckled.

"-and I love you, too." You turn your head and plant a kiss on his soft, plump lips.

Nash // his POV
I watched her with Skylynn. They were laying down together watching Bambi, on the other couch. (Y/n) had a blanket over them both, with Skylynn leaning into her. Sky's eyelids were getting heavy and she soon fell asleep in the dark. I walked over to them both from the couch I was sitting on and took the blanket off Sky's side carefully and I tried to lift her without waking her up.

"Is she sleeping?" (Y/n) whispered. She couldn't see Skylynn's face.

"Yeah, help me take her up?" I whispered back.

I slowly lifted Skylynn up and placed her head on my shoulder with one arm supporting her back and the other supporting her legs. (Y/n) picked up her horse teddy and followed me up the stairs.

(Y/n) pulled back Sky's duvet and sorted out her pillow. I gently laid Sky down in her bed, putting her in a comfortable position. She then covered her up and kissed her forehead. I did the same.

We both sat on the end of her bed, not speaking.

"She's adorable when she sleeps." She quietly said.

"She is." I looked at my baby sister, and then at (Y/n), who seemed to be admiring my little princess' beauty.

"I can't wait to have kids." She said, calmly. She smiled at Sky.

"You mean, we. 'Cause I'm having kids with you and only you. I don't see myself with anyone else." I lovingly looked into her eyes. She blushed and smiled, breaking eye contact and looking down.

"Nash.." She blushed.

"I love you, and I mean it with all my heart." I hugged her, and then planted a kiss on her forehead.

She snuggled into my chest more, sighing warmly.

"I love you too."

I don't think im gonna do all the boys BC so many dicks to deal with already