What you do together on a Saturday night

Nash:
You both like to go down to the lake, and watch the sun set. You end up falling asleep in Nash's arms.

Cameron:
He likes taking you out to dinner, either something classy or McDonalds.

Gilinky:
You both like going for long adventures in random places like the woods, some forrest miles away from home or even abandoned malls. Johnson also tags along with you both.

Johnson:
You like cooking and baking together, mostly baking because Jack loves flour fights when you make cookies or cakes.

Shawn:
You stay the night at his, and you lay in bed talking about anything, but you both moslty talk about deep things.

Taylor:
Taylor likes to go down to the beach, mainly because no one is there and he can do whatever the fuck he wants, including doing you😉

Aaron:
You and Aaron like going swimming in the backyard pool. You both like the surroundings and feel of the dark sky, moonlight and pool lights.

Sammy:
You both have a movie night, and it ends with you moaning Daddy..

Matt:
You always go to racetracks or go karting. It's like a tradition really.

Nate:
You both go for long walks talking about life, and getting a piggy back, back home.

Carter:
You both order chinese food or pizza and watch netflix until 5 in the morning.

Kenny:
Kenny likes to take you on a midnight picnic, with candles, roses, and homemade sandwiches that he totally did not buy..