He gets asked about you in an interview: nash/matt/cam/taylor/carter

Nash
Interviewer: "So, Nash, I've heard there's a special someone in your life?"

Nash: "uh, yes there is actually." He smiles and blushes, looking down. "-her name's (y/n) (y/l/n) and she's my everything."

Interviewer: "Have you two got a strong connection?"

Nash: "Yeah, we're extremely close. But what's the point of being with someone that you don't connect with? You won't understand eachother or anything. But me and (y/n), were super close, and I'm just glad I have her. I love her."

Cameron
Interviewer: "Okay, can you tell us who (Y/f/n) (y/l/n) is? All the girls are dying to know."

Cameron: He gets shy and looks down at his hands. "(y/n), she's my girlfriend believe it or not." He chuckles slightly. "I finally have a girlfriend!"

Interviewer: "Can you tell us about her?"

Cameron: "Uh, sure. Well, (y/n) is the most amazing, courageous and inspirational girl I've ever met. She's absolutely gorgeous. She is the most innocent person I've met, like, she wouldn't hurt a fly. She's just a wonderful person in general, and that's why I love her."

Interviewer: "Can you tell us more about her, as in what she does?"

Cameron: "No, I'm sorry. I don't want her privacy to be invaded."

Matt
Interviewer: "You tweeted a picture of a girl, and it blew up all across all social medias. You're fans went crazy and they want to know who this 'mystery' girl is!" The interviewer laughs.

Matt: He blushes and grins. "Well, the 'mystery' girl is actually my long term girlfriend. She finally felt comfortable with me putting a picture of us both in the open."

Interviewer: "What do you mean by finally?"

Matt: He scratches behind his neck. "I mean that she didn't feel comfortable, she felt as if she was going to get hate for being with me. And she thought that it would effect our relationship."

Interviewer: "Does the mystery girl have a name?"

Matt: "Yes she does, it's (y/n) and that's all I'm giving just in case. I don't want no one to yanno, verbally abuse her across social media. And I know there's a block button but still, look what happened with Madison for being with Jack. She got tons of hate."

Interviewer: "But aren't Madison and Jack still together?"

Matt: "Yeah they're still together after how long, but it's love yanno. I just don't want to see my lil' pickle sad or hurt. I love her too much to ever see her cry. It'd break me."

Taylor
Interviewer: "So, (y/n)?"

Taylor: "Oh... I knew this was gonna come up." Taylor chuckles, adjusting his bandana.

Interviewer: He laughs with Taylor. "So, who is she?"

Taylor: "She's my girlfriend.. Yeah.. Taylor Caniff has a girlfriend woooo."

Interviewer: "So, is it serious?"

Taylor: "What kind of question even is that, like, what the f..-fudge. I love her and it's honestly really serious. I've never felt this way for a girl ever... Like, it's that serious, I'd like, crash my cars for her, like I'd even burn my bandanas, and Versace belts for her."

Carter
Interviewer: "So-"

Carter: Carter starts barking while doing the chicken dance.

Interviewer: "Um.."

Carter: "RICE RICE BABEEEH!" He sings at the top of his lungs.

Interviewer: "What the f- listen here punk, you either do this goddamn interview or we are-" The interviewer gets knocked out by a pair of chopsticks.

Carter: He starts crying in Spanish.

Lmao can u tell how much I love Carter
It's not edited so there might be grammatical errors or spelling errors