Taylor Imagine

You was walking down the corridors of your school, heading towards English. Right now you was in the maths department when someone pins you against the wall. Taylor.

He had one hand on your waist and the other one pressed against the wall to the left of your head.

"Hey stranger" You playfully say planting a kiss on his cheek, making him smile like crazy.

"Hey there beautiful." He says looking at your face. You look down, smiling and bushing.

"What's up with pinning me to the wall then?" You ask looking up at him then grabbing his hand from your waist and intertwining it with yours.

"Well.. I just wanted to see my gorgeous girl and say hi." He says kissing you on your cheek. You looked around earning dirty looks from the girls who were gorming at Taylor kissing you.

You thought about annoying them so you held Taylors face with your other hand and slowly brought his face close to yours. He knew what you was doing and he whispered in your ear.

"I know what you're doing, naughty. You just love making them jealous don't you?" He the removes his face away to turn at the girls and he gives them a sarcastic smile. He looks back at you and stares into your eyes.

"I love you" He says placing a hand on your cheek and kisses you passionatley.

"I love you too, Tay." You say pulling out of the kiss.

He was about to say something else until Dillon pulled him away.

"HEY! STOP STEALING MY BOYFRIEND, (Y/N)!" He shouts for everyone in the hallway to hear.
You, Taylor and Dillon start laughing at everyones rections.

Taylor winks at you before heading off to his next class with Dillon.

You thought about how lucky you are to have Taylor, your boyfriend of 2 years.

I really don't even know what this is but

~Pav✌️