Carter Imagine

You pace back and forth across the living room. You thought about how you was going to tell Carter, you don't know how he would react.

You hear the front door unlock.. shit you thought to yourself. You quickly ran towards the bed stand and grabbed the pregnancy tests, you hid them under the sink cabinet in your en-suite.

"Babe?" You hear Carter call you from downstairs.

"Just a sec, I'm upstairs!" You call out, brushing out your clothing with your hands, looking in the mirror making sure your eyes don't look red and puffy.

"Okay, I need to talk to you when you come down." Carter says, you can practically hear his smile through the words.

You slowly walk downstairs, you held both hands together, your nails digging into your other hand with nervousness.

"Hmm? What is it?" You ask, looking at him. He had a big smile plastered across his face.
He then wrapped his arms around you.

"Guess what?!" He said with joy.

"What?" You asked nervously, faking a smile.

"Me and the guys might be going on tour." His smile dies down then he continues. Your face drops, you try and hold back your tears.

"This t-time.. it's g-gonna be a w-world to-ur.." he says with his voice cracking.

"What?! Since when?!" You start letting your tears fall from your eyes.

"H-hey baby, please don't cry-" You cut him off.

"How can I not cry? You're leaving for a tour, but not just any old tour, a fucking world tour, What the hell Carter." You say, falling to the floor on your knees crying.

"I don't unders- wait, what's wrong?" He says, kneeling down beside you with his arm rubbing your back. "Why are you crying so much? Please don't cry babe" He continued, trying to pull your hands off your face. "Look at me, (y/n)."

You didn't listen, you only cried harder.

He sighed. "(y/n), baby, please. Talk to me, why are you getting really upset.. I understand why you're upset.. but why are you crying so har-"

He cuts himself off because you finally lift your head out of your hands.. You look at him with sad eyes.

"Follow me" You say with a cracked voice.

He nodded his head, and got up. He held out his arms for you to take so he could pull you up. You took hold of his hand and led him to the bedroom. You sat him down and sighed.

"Stay here" You say. Before he could ask why, you entered your bathroom and came out with the pregnancy tests. You hid all three behind your back and walked up to him.

"Carter.." You say, before pulling the tests from behind your back. You showed him the three positive tests. You look down, scared of what he might say.

"Babe.." He says, completely stunned.

"I'm sorry-" You get cut off.

"Babe... we're only 18.. we can't be.. oh my god? I can't leave for tour now, you're frickin pregnant.." He says looking at your face, which was now red and puffy.

"Look, I can ab-"

"Don't even say that word. We can do this okay?!" He says, grabbing your hands, pulling you to sit next to him on the bed.

He kisses you on your head.
"(Y/n)? We're going to be fine, alright? I love you, so.. We're gonna get through this, I'm not leaving your side." He says giving you a reassuring look.

"I love you too, Cart but.. Do you wanna keep it?" You ask concerned.

"Well.. Yes. Do you?" He raises his eyebrow, placing a hand on your cheek.

"Well, I'm not sure. No, wait.. Yes. Yes I do wanna keep it.. If you want to."

He kisses your cheek gently and looks at you. Making you smile.. But the smile then fades away.

You sigh and look away. "What now?" You ask.

Laaaaaame