Taylor Imagine

"Caniff, you mother fucker." You walk down the stairs, with your phone in your hand.

"What?" He chuckled.

You walk to the kitchen where he was, he was looking in the fridge. Taylor was just in his Nike basketball shorts, with a bandana on. bitch it's like 9:30am and u got a bandana on already what.

You shifted your weight on one leg, and waited for him to turn around.

You held your phone out as he turned to face you. You showed him his tweet; a picture of you sleeping, with your hand on his dick which was unintentional, a complete accident. Or was it.. It was captioned "baby only sleeps when she nows the d is avalable when she wakes up."

Taylor flickered his eyes between you and your phone then burst out laughing.

You stood there, poker faced. (P-p-p-poker face)

"I look like a thirsty ass bitch now, you idiot. Oh and didn't you take an online spelling & grammar course for like 5 months? Because that turned out to be a complete waste of time." You turned around ready to go back upstairs but Taylor turned you around again to face him.

He closed the space between you before putting his arms around you, making you feel safe and secure.

"You're my thirsty ass bitch, no one else's." He chuckles.

"-and so what? I'm your boyfriend you can touch me anyway you like, so there's really no point in complaining about how people are gonna view you."

You smirked then went back to showing no emotion on your face.

"Taylor Michael Caniff stop being such a loser, and take me upstairs and I'll show you how much of a thirst ass bitch I can be."

A smirk appeared on his face, he leaned in a roughly kissed you. He swiped his tongue across the bottom of your lip and you generously gave him permission to explore your mouth. He shoved you up against the wall while he started to move his lips from yours to your jawline.

He stopped and looked into your eyes. You could see how hungry and lustful he was. His pupils were dilated, and his breathing got heavy from lack of oxygen.

"Let's resume upstairs.." He whispered in your ear.

"Sounds fine to me." You whispered back, pulling at his ear lobe with your teeth.

Ok wow same