Imagine // guess which boy - part 3

"It's going to be alright."

After about a minute of the boy crying in your arms, he decided to speak up.

"Jack." He said, looking up at you, blinking away the last of his tears.

"(Y/n)." You replied.

Jack shifted out of your grip and sat up on his own.

"Look, you don't know me, and I don't know you. But what I do know is that you should go." He said, burning holes into the floor with his eyes.

You took in his features, finally being able to see his face. He had very tan skin, bags underneath his eyes, his eyebrows were perfect, he had a nice jawline and his lips were pink and quite soft looking.

"No." You stood up in front of him and held out your hand for him.

He looked at you in confusion, flickering his eyes between your hand and face.

"C'mon. Take it. Trust me." You stretched out your arm further.

He took a while to decide on what he was going to do. He eventually sighed and looked straight in your eyes.

"Why?" Was all he said.

"Because. I want to show you that there's more to life. I want to show you that ending your life is the wrong choice to make."

He didn't change his cold looking facial expression. He just looked at your hand and then finally took it. He lifted himself up with the other, while you tried to pull him up.

You didn't say anything, you just gave him a big smile, and started to walk out the room. He still held your hand, following behind.

By the time you two had left the apartment and building altogether, it was dark out.

"Well, how are you feeling?" You ask, releasing his hand.

"What kind of question is that? You already know." He spat.

"I just want to know if you're feeling better. How's about we go to a near by cafe?" You ask.

He didn't say reply. He just simply shrugged his shoulders.

"My treat?" I poke at his shoulders.

"But look at me, I'm a complete mess." He looks down at his hands. The blood was all dried up and dark.

You wondered whether to invite him to your house and get him cleaned up. You wasn't quite sure but you did want to help him.

"Well then, let's go to my place instead. I'll help you get cleaned up and maybe we could chat?" You smiled while turning your head to the side a bit.

He exhaled heavily before nodding his head.

"If you don't mind."

"Trust me, I don't." You happily sighed, taking in his features.

You had around 5 minutes before you reached your home, and the journey was quite awkward.

"So.. I didn't catch your full name." You tried to make conversation.

He stayed silent for a bit.

"Jack Gilinsky." He said keeping his head down. You looked at him and told him your full name. He looked at you and half smiled.

"Thank you." He said.

"For what?" You giggled.

"For sticking with me. You don't know me yet and here you are... Willing to help me." He said before stopping. You also stopped and looked up to his face. He was honestly so good looking. You wasn't sure about how a good looking boy wanted to end his life. At first glance he seems like he has a perfect life.

"Yet?" You giggled again.

"Yes. Yet." He confirmed.

You carried on walking a further couple minutes, and reached your home. You both went inside still silent and your parents were luckily out of town. You cleaned him up and whatnot, and sat on your couch.

"So.. Are you willing to tell me why you were in that place?" You asked. He shook his head from left to right.

"Not really.. I just.. I-" He cut himself off.

"It's okay, you can tell me whenever you feel like it." You reassured him. He just nodded while closing his eyes.

"Do you want something to eat? Or drink?" You asked, being the polite person you were.

"Um, no thanks." He hesitantly said.

"How about a coffee?" You squinted your eyes at him.

"..Have you got hot chocolate?" He cheekily asked. The way he asked made you smile, it was like he was slowly showing his personality.. Almost as if he was willing to open up to you.

"Hot chocolate it is." You laughed.

After you made the hot chocolates, you held one in each hand and carefully placed them on the coffee table in front of where you were both sitting.

"Thanks (y/n). I really appreciate it." He turned his head slightly, looking into your eyes. This time his eyes were a warm, loving colour.

"Hey, no need to thank me." You placed a hand on his shoulder.

"I'm glad you stopped me." He said sitting closer to you.

"Me too." You replied, smiling warm heartedly. He looked down and then back up at you. You noticed how he all of a sudden changed. All he needed was some affection. You hugged him which surprised him at first. He didn't do anything for the first two seconds, but he then happily snuggled into you.

"I've never felt like this before." He whispered into your neck. Your eyes were still closed and so were his.

"Well, you better get used to it." You giggled. You felt his chin move and dig into your shoulder a little bit, you knew he was smiling.

"Happily." His voice became weak again.

Gilinsky af