Jack J Imagine

Jack's POV

"Dude, I want her to know." I dropped my hands to my side as I sighed.

"Want her to know what?" Matt looked up from his phone, raising an eyebrow.

"About our trip", Matt still looked confused.

"-oh my god." I face palmed myself.

"The trip... We're planning.. To go to Disney World? Does it ring a be-"

"Ohhhhhhhh.." Matt finally recalls and sits up, locking his phone.

"Dude, don't tell her, it'll be a good surprise." He nods his head frantically.

"I hate keeping secrets though, I feel guilty even though there's nothing to be guilty about." I chuckle.

"Bro, calm down man, just tell her three days before we go and she'll be happy, trust me. Just remember to make sure she has nothing planned though." He gives me a thumbs up before walking towards the stairs, leaving me alone downstairs, in his shared apartment.

"Okay then, see ya around." I mumble to myself.

~
*Three Days Before The Trip*

Your POV

My eyes slowly open, I see bright, white light shining through our bedroom window. I turn my head to the side to see Jack still sleeping away.

I turn my body, so I'm facing him and snuggle into him. He wraps an arm around me, bringing me closer to his chest. I hear his heart beat, steadily beating.

"Good morning, beaut." He kisses the top of my head.

I bury my head in his chest and reply.
"Good morning, pickle." I then kiss his chest.

"Pickle?" He tiredly chuckles.

"Yeah.. Pickle." I laugh slowly.

"I have something I wanna tell you." He randomly says, sitting up, bringing me up with him.

"Go on?" I enthuse. My heart beats faster. Scared, wondering what he might say. My palms are already sweaty.

"We're going somewhere." He smirks.

"Where?" I raise an eyebrow. I examine his face to see him smirking even more.. If that's even possible.

"Guess." He simply says.

I think about it for a while until I remember a few months ago he was telling me how he wanted to go to Disney World for a week or so with the fam.

"DISNEY WORLD OH MY GOD! IT'S DISNEY WORLD ISN'T IT?" I screamed and jumped up and down on the bed.

"Yeah.. What the hell.. Did someone tell you? Gilinsky that mother-"

I jumped on him and straddled him.

"No I guessed, I promise! Oh my god I can't believe it! When do we go?" I question, a bit too excited.

He wraps both arms around my lower back, with both my legs either side of him.

"In like three days, we're going for two weeks." He smiles, showing his teeth.

"Two weeks?" I giggle. "-isn't that a bit too long?"

"Nope, we can explore Orlando for the second week." He winks. I kiss his cheek, not caring about my morning breathe, neither does he.

He slowly guides his mouth to mine, locking our lips.

"I.. Love.. You." He says between the kisses.

I pull away slowly, wanting more but I have to contain myself.

"And I love you, Johnson." I wink playfully. I stare into his eyes while he stares back. His blue eyes are mesmerising. They're filled with joy, happiness and love.

"Babe?" He looks at my lips, hungrily.

"Yeah.." I carry on looking into his eyes.

"Let's go get ready and buy some new outfits for our trip?" He puts both hands on my shoulders.

"YAAS SHOPPING! But, breakfast? Shall I cook something?" I calmed down.

"Please." He kisses my cheek.

I get off him and make my way to the bathroom to brush my teeth. As soon as I'm done, I head downstairs to make breakfast for me and my boyfriend.

Disney World's going to be fun and amazing with Jack and the rest of the boys, hopefully Mahogany will be there too.

Haaaa no