Jack J Imagine

Jack's POV
"How are you even still alive?" I question (y/n) as I caught up with her. She just ran across the road without looking with two oncoming cars heading towards her.

"How are you even talking to me." She walked off, swaying her hips. Damn.

"With my mouth, obviously." I rolled my eyes. She didn't reply and kept a head of me, still swaying her hips. Okay if she doesn't stop I'm gonna have to pin her down right here, right now.

"-I ain't ever met a girl like you before." I continued to talk. DID U GET THE REFERENCE GUYS WINK WINK

"Oh really?" She said, obviously not interested.

"You're just so.. I don't know.. Different?" I asked as if it was a question.

She stopped all of a sudden, nearly making me fall into her, and turned around.

"How so?" She rose an eyebrow, questioning me.

"Um.. Like, your personality." I wasn't quite sure where I was taking this.

"My.. Personality?" She laughed.

"Yeah. You're just so daring and laid back." And hard to get. She kept quiet, wanting me to go on.

"You're just not all over me, like all the other girls I've hung out with either try to get with me or get into my boxers. You're not like that.. And I like that." I said smoothly.

"Well.. I'm not like that. I see you as a good friend." Great. Just fucking great. Friendzoned once again by her. Fml lmao.

"Yeah.. G-good friends." I awkwardly laugh.

IMAGINE FRIEND ZONING ONE OF THE BOYS AND THEY TOTALLY DIG YOU OH MYGOD