Sammy Imagine

"I don't see why I even bother anymore." You say with a straight face, glaring towards Nate and Sammy.

"Hmm?" Sammy and Nate hum, not taking their eyes of their stupid video game.

"Oh my god, are you serious? Look at me. Both of you." You say, getting annoyed with them.

Nate has stayed over for the past couple of days, and you really don't mind as he's quite chill. But what does annoy you, is the fact that you have to clean up behind them both. Sammy never helps out with the chores.

"One sec-" Sammy says.

"Pause the goddamn game before I chop your dick off." You say, in a really pissed off tone. With that he does what he's told and turns to face you, he looks quite annoyed.

"WHAT? Stop being annoying and piss off." Sammy says aggressively.

"Don't talk to her like that. You really don't have the right to speak to her in that way." Nate butts in.

"Shut up Nate." Sammy says getting irritated by Nates words.

You look at Nate, with a small, thanking smile for sticking up for you. You face Sammy and your smile turns upside down, you feel the tears brimming up your eyes, making your vision blury. You stomp upstairs without saying another word.

"(Y/N)! Come back I'm sorry!" He pleads, you hear him come up the stairs, so you quickly run to your bedroom, locking the door behind you.

He bangs on the door repeatedily.

"GO AWAY!" You shout at him.

"No, I ain't, i'll leave when you open the door so I can apologise face t'face." You could hear the regret in his tone.

You slowly open the door knowing that he won't go away.

As soon as you do, he immediately grabs your arms and pulls you into his arms, enclosing his arms around you. You don't hug back though, you just kinda stand there.

"I'm sorry baby girl. I didn't mean to flip and call you annoying. I'm reaaaaaalllyyyy sorry! I love you too much to hurt your feelings."

"Ok." You say, in a monotone voice, not really bothering to say I love you back.

He pulls away from the hug to see your face.

"Babe?"

"Huh?" You say not looking at him.

"Look at me." He says softly.

You look at him, not able to see him through the blur.

"Baby, please. I'm sorry."

You didn't really feel like arguing at this moment since you were tired, you nod you head and give him a little smile, yawning just after.

"I love you too, but where's Nate?" You asked.

"Oh, I guess he's gone home.." He says chuckling a bit.

"Are you tired baby girl?" He asks, with one hand rubbing your shoulder.

"Yeahh.." You say rubbing your eyes.

He takes your hand and walks to the other side of the room, he lays you on your bed and places the covers gently on you. He goes downstairs without saying a word. You hear the light switches being switched off and you hear Sammy walk up the stairs, he enters the bedroom and smiles at you.

He strips down, leaving himself in his boxers and turns the light off, he gets under the covers with you, with his arm draped around your waist.

You turn your body so you're facing him, he had his eyes closed but he was still smirking.

You wanted to see his eyes before you fell asleep, your moved your hand up to his face and stretched his eyelids open so you could see them.

"Stopp." He mumbles pushing your hands away and burying his head in your neck.

"I wanted to see your eyes though." you say with a pout.

His head immediately shot up and he grinned.

"Hey, how about you relax for the week and I'll do the chores?" He says planting a kiss on your forehead.

"Hmm.. I like the sound of that.. You have to be my slave Aswell though." You giggle

"Sex sla-"

"No sammy, no- maybe.."

I literally don't even know omg