Jack J Imagine // Part One

3rd Persons POV (sort of idk)

"Happy Birthday, princess." You hear Jack whisper in your ear.

You were both in bed, cuddling into Jack's chest and both of your legs intertwined with his.

You smile with your eyes still closed.

"Thank you." You say sleepily.

"Are you still tired?" He says, he seems to be wide awake by now.

"Yeah.. I wanna sleep, it seems early." You say before yawning.

Your eyes are still closed, and you're both still in the same position. A few minutes later Jack speaks up.

"I'll tell you what, you stay up here and relax and I'll be back.. Okay?"

"Sounds good to me." You say now opening your eyes to look up to him.

He smiles and pecks your cheek. He didn't kiss your lips cause you both have morning breath and you think it's gross to make out in the morning.

~

About half an hour later he comes up. He comes up the stairs with a tray and on the tray is a full English Breakfast that he's made, a cup of tea, one red rose and a birthday card.

"For m'lovely lady." He says in a British accent.

You giggle at his accent and smile.

"Thanks Jack." You say sitting up. He leaves it beside you and smiles at you.

"I love you. A lot." He says

"I love you too, Ja-" Before you can even finish your sentence, he runs out your shared bedroom.

You shrug it off and continue to eat your breakfast, thinking he's just planning something for you both to do later. You finish off your food and decide to look at the card he gave you, you opened it up and it read:

To the love of my life,
Happy Birthday, princess!

I Love you so much, like you really do not understand how much I do. I still get goosebumps from your touch, I still get goosebumps when I make you never fail to make you smile or laugh. You still have that effect on me and I think that what we have is real. I love falling asleep next to you knowing that I get to see your beautiful face next to mine every morning.

I love you more and more each day.

You were probably thinking where I ran off to right?

Well, remember our first date? And where I asked you to be mine? Go there.

Oh and wear the outfit that's on your chair, I also got (Y/F/N) to put out the makeup you need to wear, not like you're ugly and you need it, I swear, you're beautiful without it! Just.. get ready and come find me
-Jack x

(Outfit is the picture above, or on the side)