Nash Imagine For Casey

Nash's POV

"Dammit." I hear Casey mumble from the other room. I raise my eyebrow up and slowly creep towards the room that she's in.

I try my best to keep quiet so she doesn't hear me. I approach the open door and stand by the doorway, watching her struggle to screw together a piece of the cot.

I quickly remember that I was supposed to put the cot up with her, so I walked in.

(A cot is the same thing as a baby crib if you don't already know what a cot is)

"Babe? I thought we was meant to do this together?" I crouched next to her and placed my hand on her back.

"Well, I- I just couldn't wait to get it up." She grinned, turning her face to look at me.

"Oh god." I chuckle, shaking my head at her.

"Well, can I help?" I cocked my head to the side and asked cheerfully.

"Uhhh." She looked around the room as if she was searching for an answer.

"-why not." She laughs, returning back the instructions lying on the floor next to the screws and nuts. dEEZ NUTS HAHAHAHAH OMg sorRy

I grab the instructions booklet, and start to read it thoroughly.

"-Hey! I was reading that!" Casey whined.

"Well.. Now I am." I wink at her before I continue to read. I see her roll her eyes in the corner of my eye.

"Do you think rolling your eyes is the way to treat your boyfriend aka your baby daddy?" I ask sarcastically, pretending to carry on reading what was in front of my eyes.

"Excuse me? Take your sarcasm and leave boo." She tiredly laughs. Her voice makes me look at her, and as I do I put the booklet down. I examine her face and notice she has under eye circles that are quite dark and her skin has gotten a little blotchy around her nose.

"Babe, we can continue this tomorrow. You look tired." I place a hand on her shoulder.

"No, I'm fine." She states as she tried to find something within the pile of white wood. I DONT MIND A PIECE OF NASH'S WHITE WOOD PERSONALLY TBH WBU

"Hon, you're not. C'mon lets get to bed." I turn her face with my hand so she looks at me. She heavily sighs.

"But I want to do this." She sounded determined.

"Babe." I whine.

She slightly shook her head from left to right before she started the read the booklet.

Before I knew it, I picked her up carefully, bridal style. She was shocked at first before she giggled and threw her arms securely around my neck. I walked to our room with her in my arms. I gently laid her in our un-done bed and kissed her on her forehead before kissing her tummy which our little bundle of joy rested in. I walked around the bed and got in next to her. I got the duvet and placed it over us.

She snuggled up into my chest as I embraced her in my arms. I could feel her stomach against mine and it was the best feeling ever. I felt some little kicks coming from her and she winced at them.

I kissed her forehead once again before she closed her eyes.

"Goodnight Nash."

"Goodnight princess.. I love you." I didn't hear a response, but I did hear a tiny slight snore coming from Casey. I didn't need to hear a response really because I already know that she loves me too.

Her was mouth slightly parted and her eyes were loosely closed shut. I kissed her cheek, before allowing myself to sleep.

I only ever sleep when I know she's safe, comfortable and asleep before me.

I love her, she's my everything. And now.. I'm creating a family with her. This is the most wonderful thing that has ever happened to me.

And I'm thankful to have this.

Her and our child.

I hOPE U LIKED THIS CASEY😌
CRINGeY AF BUT I TRIED TO MAKE IT CUTE SORRY