Taylor Imagine

Your POV

"Can you just stop talking about your goddamn cars for once." I rolled my eyes, pushing past him.

"But they're my babes-" he said, not getting that I'm pissed off at him.

"No they're fucking not. You don't know when to stop do you? I'm your girlfriend, not your stupid cars." I said with more anger than last time.

"Jheeze, what's up with you?" Taylor raised both of his hands up in surrender.

"Fuck off." I scoffed and walked upstairs to our bedroom.

Not long after, Taylor comes upstairs, looking guilty.

I turned around in our bed so my back was facing him.

"(Y/n)?" He said quietly.

I didn't answer, I just put the covers over my head.

I heard him sigh before I heard him walk towards the bed. He jumps on the bed next to me and puts his weight on me.

"I came to apologise to my girlfriend, so if she'd like to come out of her little igloo, I can actually say sorry."

"I'm all ears." I say blankly.

"No. I want to see your face."

"No. You can either apologise or fuck off to your Lamborghini." I shuffle around, since Taylor has his weight on me, it's not very comfortable.

"Babyyy.." Taylor tried to pull the blanket off of my face, it wasn't working so he started poking my stomach.

"Stop you prick." I groaned.

"Open upp." He chuckled.

I gave in to his laugh. I pulled the cover off and pouted.

"Now say sorry you stupid fuck." I giggled.

"I'm sorry and I love youuu." He pecked my cheek.

"Uh, that was good and all but say it with a British accent like your part of the Royal Family."

"Erm, okay? I, Taylor Caniff am truly and dearly sorry for talking about my fucking amazing, sexy cars. Do you, (Y/N) (Y/L/N) accept my apology?" We both laugh, as he shuffles his weight on the bed.

"Yes, indeed I do." I peck his cheek.

"Sorry for being a bitch to you." I add, with a pout.

"It's okay, as long as I know I haven't lost you. I'm totally fine with how you speak to me."

"Dude, you sound whipped."

"(Y/n)! Way to spoil our moment." He chuckles.

"Oh my god, we just had a moment and I ruined it.. again." I faced palmed myself.

"Again?" He looked at me, baffled.

"Yeah remember when we were saying those cute 'I love you more than..' And I ended up telling you to shut up because we sounded gay as fuck."

"You homophobe." He stuck his tongue out at me.

"Dude, I'm not the one who made a vine-" he cuts me off.

"Ok, that's enough.. Let's go take a car ride." He awkwardly scratched the back of his neck.

"But I'm not a homophobe, just saying."

"Okay, (y/n). Let's just get ice cream because your annoying me and I want to see my ca- I mean.. I want to just get- let's just go."

"Hey! Annoying girlfriends are the best type of girlfriends and okay?" I raise my eyebrow at him. I'm not quite sure if he thinks I don't know that he was about to say car. 

But hey, that's my car crazy boyfriend.

And I should be alright with what he's into or not. I'm just glad he isn't into fricken whips and chains and shit.

tHE TAYLOR FEELS ARE GROWING STRONGER EVERYDAY