Shawn Imagine

Shawn's POV

I lay here, thinking about her. That beautiful, pearly smile. Her hair flowing in the wind. The way she used to laugh, dear god, that laugh made anyone's day.

Her eyes. You could tell how she was feeling through her eyes. Those couple of days were the worst, I felt sick to my stomach, I couldn't look right in her eyes without seeing the pain.

I get up and walk to the bathroom, locking it behind me.

I slide down the door, I bring my knees to my chest and bury my head in them. Letting the tears slip out of my closed eyes.

Her smile never faded, not even once. She was a positive minded girl, and that's what kept me going.

I get up and walk a few steps to the sink.

I open the cabinet that's just above the sink, I grab the bottle of pills.

I close the cabinet door, which was also a mirror. I hesitantly stare at my reflection.

My eyes were red and puffy.

I sit on the floor and I don't even hesitate to open the lid.

I grab an handful and swallow them. Not thinking about what I was doing.

I just want to be with her. I just want to see her. I just want to feel her.
I hated seeing her in that bed, attached to machines.

She used to smile even though she wasn't happy. I knew she wanted to be happy though.

My vision gets blurry and it's slowly starting to get dark.

This is it.

I'm going.

Leaving.

I'm going to see her.

I'm going to be with her.

It's all dark now. I can't see anything. I'm walking but I don't know where. It's pitch black. I can't feel myself. Where am I? Am I going to even see her?

I stop. I see this bright light, and it's blinding. I still can't see. A bright light is shining into my eyes.

~

I open my eyes, to find that i'm on the floor outside. I can see. I'm by a tree, on a field, but a really beautiful field with loads of flowers, The sky is a purple shade, that means it's either dawn or the sun is setting. I slowly sit up and I see a silhouette.

It's of a girl.

She starts coming towards me, she has wings, the most beautiful ones. Her long hair is flowing in the slight breeze, just like (y/n)'s.

She comes closer to me and It's her. The girl who owns my heart.

My love.

She smiles and softly hugs me. I hug her, and kiss her on the top of the head.

"I told you, I'm never leaving you." I whisper in her ear.

I feel her smile. She looks up, those eyes of hers that I missed, gazed into mine.

"I love you, Shawn."

"(Y/n), I love you too." I wipe a couple tears from her face that were rolling down.

I embrace her into an hug. A hug that will tell her, I will be here with her for eternity.

I love her.

Nothing can change ever change that.