Ova 4: Gaming and Conceptual Records

Normal: Dialogue, Narrations

Italics: Thoughts

Bold: A/N, Quotes, Reality change, Mental conversations

Bold + Italics: Songs lyrics, Voice on speaker

Bold + Underline: Dimension change information

[] + Bold: Recording, Chat logs, Small Timeskips and Flashbacks

(A/N: All the images or gifs or videos used do not belong to me, they belong to the respective owners)

(A/N(2): Since this is different worlds, so the Isseis will be referred with respect to their worlds)

In Gamer's World, Universe-449

Hyoudou Residence, 3:00 AM

A brown haired man was lying on the bed, he was being cuddled by a brownish golden haired woman, this was none other than Issei and Juniper of the Universe 449, also known as Gamer reality, he soon started to wake up from a call on his Boosted Gear. The couple were wearing Pyjamas while they were sleeping. 

"Partner! " Ddraig had contacted him, from the Boosted Gear, as he spoke mentally, "Your multiverse function is online..someone is contacting you..."

"At this hour?" Issei responded with confusion before becoming concerned, "I just hope the Kid from Universe-10 is alright, does it come from him?"

"No it is not from him, partner....it is the Issei of Universe-350 that is trying to reach you.." Issei became surprised, he knew that Arcadian is strong and smart enough to handle him, maybe he would want him to go for an adventure across different timelines, like the 10 Isseis often do for fun. 

"Why him?" Issei asked to which Ddraig responded, "I have no clue, only way to speak to him is by answering his call.."

"Alright.." Issei took Ddraig's advise and decided to contact him, he gave a glance to his wife, who seemed to be sleeping soundly. He got up while not trying to disturb Juniper in any way. He headed to a nearby bathroom, so that no one can get disturbed as he accepted his call. 

"Hey Gamer! It's been a while!" Issei(Arcadia) responded with a cheerful tone, as he responded, "It has been a few years since we last met, during our latest adventure in the Universe-250..where we saved and helped that Issei against Raynare.."

"Seriously that bitch is a pain in many many universes, how the hell do Hunter, Reset and Gojo even handle theirs is beyond me..." Issei continued, as he then asked, "So what is it this time? An adventure, cause if I leave, I won't hear the end of it.." Issei(Arcadia) responded

"From your wife, right?" Issei sighed in response, "Yeah, from her..."

"But that is not what I have called you for, I have called you here since the situation in my world is pretty terrible, there is an invasion going on, and we are losing.." Issei became serious upon hearing Issei(Arcadia)'s words, as he spoke, "How? Is it Aisha's doing?

"No, far from it...his name is Lord Dracon.."Issei became surprised as he asked, "Lord Dracon? Who the fuck is this guy? He does not exist in my reality.."

"He does not, cause he is one of us.." Issei(Arcadia) explained to Ddraig and Issei, as he spoke, "One of us, this means.."

"He is, or was an Issei, just like the two of us, had a Boosted Gear of his own and met his Ddraig.." Issei was surprised by this, as he then asked, "So how did he turn Evil? How did he turn from one of us into someone this cruel and vindictive?