Ova 2: The 501st Legion

Normal: Dialogue, Narrations

Italics: Thoughts

Bold: A/N, Quotes, Reality change

Bold + Italics: Songs lyrics, Voice on speaker

Bold + Underline: Dimension change information

[] + Bold: Recording, Chat logs, Small Timeskips and Flashbacks

(A/N: All the images or gifs or videos used do not belong to me, they belong to the respective owners)

Jeanne's Office, 9:30 AM

Issei, Nyx and Invictus were present at Jeanne's office, they were present for their first day at the Arcadian Military, well only Nyx and Invictus. Issei already had two Military experiences already, and was able to strategise and almost succeed in his missions. As for the others, they are here because these were the two people Issei chose as his second-in-command of the legion that Issei is going to have. 

"So these are the two you have chosen for your second-in-command, General?" Issei nodded as he spoke

"Indeed, Supreme General, these are the two of my most trusted friends in my group, if there is anyone I can trust it is them and my family.." Jeanne nodded in understanding as she spoke, "Very well and this is your first experience in the army, right?"

"Yes, Supreme General, this is our first experience.." Invictus spoke with an understanding tone, he was aware on how the Army works and was happy when his superior general was going to be his partner and best friend Issei, who had offered him a place in the army, he was glad to accept that in his stead. Nyx nodded in agreement to Invictus's words, as she spoke

"So we will be starting with the rank of private right?" Nyx asked to which Jeanne responded

"Yes, and no, your rank will be higher since Issei will be the one promoting you in your battalion, so that is one thing you must keep in mind...of course, he needs my approval, then your promotion will be confirmed, so worry not about that..." The duo nodded as Issei was silent, he was well briefed on what he needed to do and what were his responsibilities. As for Jeanne, she was well aware that Issei won't promote anyone without her permission and has a lot of trust and faith in him. 

"Here is the rank list, if you need.." Jeanne pointed to a board that displayed the ranks which they did take note off, they knew that Issei being a General warranted a high number of responsibility and handling. 

Jeanne looked at Issei, he probably would be the youngest General in the Arcadian Army, and some of the council were worried that it would be putting pressure on the boy who has not even reached adulthood, however several believed that he would be...

Jeanne looked at Issei, he probably would be the youngest General in the Arcadian Army, and some of the council were worried that it would be putting pressure on the boy who has not even reached adulthood, however several believed that he would be fine, and nobody is perfect, even if he fails, he can learn from him. 

"Issei, being a General is having a lot of responsibility...you have to lead and defend a very big army of troops and other legions, and you must protect your army like your very own, you are young Issei, you are not immune to not making mistakes...so if you need me for guidance, or any of the Generals, just let us know, alright?" Jeanne's tone held concern for the boy, he was thrusted into a situation where only adults should handle, even Jaune is just a Captain, which is pretty high, but regardless, being a General at the age of 21 is just a very rare occasion.