Chapter 19: Off the Planet

Normal: Dialogue, Narrations

Italics: Thoughts

Bold: A/N, Quotes, Reality change

Bold + Italics: Songs lyrics, Voice on speaker

Bold + Underline: Dimension change information

[] + Bold: Recording, Chat logs, Small Timeskips and Flashbacks

(A/N: All the images or gifs or videos used do not belong to me, they belong to the respective owners)

Ruins, Unknown Planet, Around 3:00 PM,

Issei and Juniper walked towards the opening room, only to be greeted by what seems to be several tones of Gold and other jewellery. The lights also displayed a Space Shuttle, which seemed to be red in color, almost akin to a Dragon, it had a red hull, reddish silvery wings which had cockpit and two passenger rooms, a lift to connect them and some other storage locations. 

"Is this some sort of treasure room?" Juniper muttered to which Issei responded, "I haven't a clue of this place

"Is this some sort of treasure room?" Juniper muttered to which Issei responded, "I haven't a clue of this place..."

Juniper nodded, as she spoke looking at the ship, "At least we found our way out..."

Issei nodded as he spoke, "Should we take all this gold and gems, I can store it in the Boosted Gear..."

"Up to you.." Juniper mused as she wondered how there can be a ship like this in a darkened location, where there is no life. Issei also saw something else as well, he saw another inscription as he spoke

"Juniper, take a look.." Juniper turned around and headed to the location. She also saw a huge inscription there as well. It had several words, as Issei looked at her and spoke

"I will be reading this..." Juniper nodded as Issei read it out aloud using Analysis Magic.

"To whoever possesses the power and strength to protect, to serve, to fight for the very essence and foundations of Arcadia. Shall be bestowed upon this power. When my time has come, I shall give this power to you. To whoever wields this shall bring glory, loyalty, to all of Arcadia and it's people as a whole!" Juniper became wide-eyed upon hearing this, as she remembered the person that said this, this was an Arcadian. But not just any Arcadian, it was the First King of Arcadia.

Richard Arc, or Richard the Lionheart, he was originally known to be.

"But how can this be? How can he of all people come to this planet?! Don't tell me he was the one who designed this civilization...if so what happened..." Juniper muttered to herself, something that was noticed by Issei, as he asked

"Juniper, you know this?" Juniper looked at Issei and nodded, "Indeed, I do...the person that wrote this was, Richard Arc"

"So this is it, we get out and head back huh?" Issei spoke as Juniper spoke, "Yeah..."