S2 Chapter 6: Clash between Two Dragons

Normal: Dialogue, Narrations

Italics: Thoughts

Bold: A/N, Quotes, Reality change

Bold + Italics: Songs lyrics, Voice on speaker

Bold + Underline: Dimension change information

[] + Bold: Recording, Chat logs, Small Timeskips and Flashbacks

(A/N: All the images or gifs or videos used do not belong to me, they belong to the respective owners)

Issei was drinking his Diet Coke can, as he finished drinking it to completion, as Aqua asked, "You really love Diet Coke, don't you dad?" 

"I do, it keeps me awake enough for my projects.." Persephone could only give a sigh, as she remembers him waking up late at night to actually, as Issei threw the can into the dustbin, and spoke. 

"So what is the plan for Dai?" Jaune asked with a smile to which Issei responded, "Well, I know they are going to get desperate as time passes by, so I won't be facing Dai alone, I will also be facing the entire DXD Team as well, or have a chance to do so. I had heard from Sircunt that he was going to cheat in this as well." 

"Since he is going to get involved with the team, I already have told the 501st on standby, turns out they are going to enjoy having a piece against their counterparts, even Rossweisse Arc is ready to join the fight as well.." The others nodded remembering hearing from a meeting that they are going to get them involved as well, which includes many members from the DXD Team as well, even new members like Elizabeth are planning to join the fight. She does have a score to settle with the angels who had abandoned her. 

"Anyways, we should get going, our guests are hosts aren't going to wait for us, now are we?" Issei's words were agreed by the Arc Family, as they are all going to head towards the magic circle that was going to move towards the Underworld arena. 

"Your Highness!" They all turned to see Elizabeth panting around, as she spoke, "Please let me come with you.." 

"Elizabeth, may we know why?" Jaune asked to which Issei responded, "It is simple, she wants to have a word with Gabriel, right?" 

"Yes, I want to talk to her, after all. She has a lot to answer.." Elizabeth was clenching her fists in anger, as the others noticed her anger. Juniper then spoke, "You sure you want to go? You are not the only one who has some scores to settle with them, my husband being one of them.." 

"Yes, Empress, I want to go.." Juniper nodded as she spoke, "Very well, you can come.." 

"I hope everyone is ready, right?" The others nodded in agreement, as they all headed into the Portal, Issei was the most interested since tonight is the day, he would be taking vengeance against all those that looked down upon him, all those that hated him. 

Opening Start

[I'm hanging onto the other side! I won't give up 'til the end of me!]
Issei looks at his opponent Lord Dracon as he looks at him in his new armor!
Lord Dracon grins as they soon clash creating a tremor!

[Go!]
The scene changes to the Vale massacre where Issei and the Arcadians are slaughtering them.
Several battalions and legions of armies are wiping out every single Vale Citizen who try to defend but fail

[Yeah!! Welcome to the mind of a different kind!]
Jaune faces off against his former friends as he clashes against all of them!
Meanwhile Juniper slaughters every Vale Council member with a sadistic smile on her face.

[Where we've been growing slowly! Think I'm on 11, but I'm on a 9!]
Issei and the others soon confront the professors, clashing against them.
The scene changes to their fates, as they all end up begging for mercy