Chapter 29: The Final Battle Begins

Normal: Dialogue, Narrations

Italics: Thoughts

Bold: A/N, Quotes, Reality change

Bold + Italics: Songs lyrics, Voice on speaker

Bold + Underline: Dimension change information

[] + Bold: Recording, Chat logs, Small Timeskips and Flashbacks

(A/N: All the images or gifs or videos used do not belong to me, they belong to the respective owners)

Many Months Later, 

Issei's Laboratory, Hades Residence, Arcadia, 9:30 AM

Issei was back in his personal laboratory, it was his futuristic laboratory that housed several of his gadgets and even magical spells. This included all 12 of his current God Keys, which included the Void Archives, a powerful God Key that can recreate anything it understands. It has the appearance of a semi-transparent cube that is orangish-gold in color. This includes any Sacred Gear as well, that it can understand, however they are weaker than the original for now. Issei nicknamed this God Key number #1, also nicknamed the Key of Revelation. 

The second was the God Key number #2, the Cosmic Juggernaut, a locomotive that can travel to any location in this entire Universe, and this includes his old Earth as well, however that was yet to be seen

The second was the God Key number #2, the Cosmic Juggernaut, a locomotive that can travel to any location in this entire Universe, and this includes his old Earth as well, however that was yet to be seen. This was nicknamed the Key of Infinity. 

The Third was the God Key number #3, the Thunder Sniper or the Seven Thunders of Retribution, which was a Sniper rifle which can shoot bolts of electricity, capable of even incapacitating a Heavenly Dragon. At its strongest, this can even disintegrate a person to atomic levels. This was nicknamed the Key of Conquest. 

The Fourth was the God Key number #4, the Ion Satellite. This was a Satellite Laser that could easily generate and command weather completely. It could even override the opposing user's control over weather itself. It can also restore the damage done and recover it completely. This was nicknamed the Key of Meteorology, before it was given a better title, the Key of Restoration. 

The Fifth was the God Key number #5, the Great Hibernation

The Fifth was the God Key number #5, the Great Hibernation. This was a specialised device which when triggered generates coffin or pods made of ice, that is known to preserve a person's body and can have absolute command of the ice element, even overwhelming someone else's control over ice. This was nicknamed the Key of Isolation.