Chapter 14: Call to Action

Normal: Dialogue, Narrations

Italics: Thoughts

Bold: A/N, Quotes, Reality change

Bold + Italics: Songs lyrics, Voice on speaker

Bold + Underline: Dimension change information

[] + Bold: Recording, Chat logs, Small Timeskips and Flashbacks

(A/N: All the images or gifs or videos used do not belong to me, they belong to the respective owners)

Issei and Juniper were waiting for their allies to arrive, as he looked outside, many of the Black Arms are either dead or have been detained. He then saw many ships arrive to the Arc Mansion, as he spoke with a smile. 

"They have arrived Empress...look.." Juniper got up from her seat and looked at saw the ships that were headed their way, she could also see Great Red and Ophis, who she assumed were the representatives of the Dragon Kingdom. 

"It's time..." Juniper muttered as she looked at Issei and spoke, "Head to the main council chambers, we need to discuss this threat, it's about time we band together...and unite as one..."

"Indeed, I shall..." The two soon head outside, as they headed to the Council chambers, Issei reunited with his family as they were all happy they were alright. Juniper apologised to his parents for failing to see Nicholas's true intentions. However, both Hades and Persephone assured her that they are fine along with their daughters, much to her happiness. 

Additionally Hades also informed them that she is not to blame, he himself has made mistakes in his life and has worked hard to fix himself, making her even more relieved, even Nyx, Great Red and Ophis did not blame her for her failure in finding out about Nicholas. 

Soon enough the representatives and the council settled down, as Juniper spoke with a serious tone, showing her Empress side of things. 

"Let the meeting begin..."

Opening Start

A loading screen is shown from 0% to 100%
[This heart gives the smallest glow, I think that I can see it show ,Your eyes have a spark, you know, Open them and see me go]

Issei is seen looking at the Arcadian capital in awe, with seeing the Academies fight'.
The Arc Siblings show their fighting skills.
With Issei, Nyx and Invictus showing his skills assisting the Original 15 in their mission.

[This world never knew my game, Hope I have a chance to stay]
A scene of Issei's past is shown, where everyone mocks him.
He wonders if it is worth saving these people, anymore.

[These arms, are worn, and never fading, The cold air is never waiting]
Issei walks the scenes of Kuoh, saddened by how his past was ruined, taken away by his brother.
He grits his teeth in anger, as he punches an image of his family.

[Had me going, my friend, I'm so blind, I can't stand ,Left alone with your hand,I think that I can see your eyes]
Issei is seen talking and training alongside a White Haired Woman, wielding a Katana.
For the first time, he felt a bond with someone, as a silhouette of the Big 3 is shown, with Invictus beside him along with Nyx and Ophis.

[And the past can show you, All the life we've been through]
A memory of his asking to be trained by Azazel is shown, as he ignores him.
He tried to ask Grayfia for training but she rejected him, he was persistent only for someone to threaten him with death.