Chapter 25: Sons of Patriot

Normal: Dialogue, Narrations

Italics: Thoughts

Bold: A/N, Quotes, Reality change

Bold + Italics: Songs lyrics, Voice on speaker

Bold + Underline: Dimension change information

[] + Bold: Recording, Chat logs, Small Timeskips and Flashbacks

(A/N: All the images or gifs or videos used do not belong to me, they belong to the respective owners)

2 Weeks Later, 

Issei's Office, Arcadian Military Headquarters, 9:30 AM

Issei was in his office, he was completing the last of his paperwork, he grunted in frustration. The paperwork just never ends. He wanted to fight in the war or train in his magic or create a new God Key. Issei was already done with all 12 God Keys, however he was thinking of combining all 12 God Keys and use them all at once. However, he was getting nowhere in order to do so. 

"It's so frustrating!" Issei exclaimed as Ddraig mused, "Partner, you will get an idea soon enough...have faith!"

"I want to have a fight or at least do something....can't believe I have to deal with this much paperwork..." Ddraig mused at his partner's situation as he responded. 

"I guess, that is the perks of being a general...only a select few can reach this level, and you reached by such a manner. Your abilities were clearly recognised by the Supreme General herself..." Ddraig mused in happy approval, he clearly was in happiness that so much has changed in Issei's life. Despite them being in war, he was happy that Issei was the most happiest here. Even if he does not fall in love, he was on the verge of breaking from the shackles of his past. 

"Heh, you got that one right..." Issei mused, as suddenly someone knocked on the door. Issei spoke

"Come in.." The person who showed up was Jeanne Arc, as she asked with a smile. "I hope you are free, General?"

"I am, Supreme General...so tell me what brings you here?" Jeanne took a seat and spoke with a neutral tone. 

"I am here to send you on a next mission...this time, your mission will happen on a different planet, on a different Earth designated as Earth-8.." Jeanne spoke as she continued, "Your fight will be against Outer Heaven, I will brief you on the mission soon, but before that are you going to accept this mission?"

"I will, Jeanne, I will.." Jeanne nodded and gave a smile before removing a scroll pad as she explained the mission to Issei, who started to take notes. 

Opening Start

A loading screen is shown from 0% to 100%
[This heart gives the smallest glow, I think that I can see it show ,Your eyes have a spark, you know, Open them and see me go]

Issei is seen looking at the Arcadian capital in awe, with seeing the Academies fight'.
The Arc Siblings show their fighting skills.
With Issei, Nyx and Invictus showing his skills assisting the Original 15 in their mission.

[This world never knew my game, Hope I have a chance to stay]
A scene of Issei's past is shown, where everyone mocks him.
He wonders if it is worth saving these people, anymore.

[These arms, are worn, and never fading, The cold air is never waiting]
Issei walks the scenes of Kuoh, saddened by how his past was ruined, taken away by his brother.
He grits his teeth in anger, as he punches an image of his family.