Chapter 22: Racoon City

Normal: Dialogue, Narrations

Italics: Thoughts

Bold: A/N, Quotes, Reality change

Bold + Italics: Songs lyrics, Voice on speaker

Bold + Underline: Dimension change information

[] + Bold: Recording, Chat logs, Small Timeskips and Flashbacks

(A/N: All the images or gifs or videos used do not belong to me, they belong to the respective owners)

Willow was seated next to Issei, she was here to inform him about Carmilla Leichenberg, when Issei mentioned her name, Willow became extremely worried knowing what kind of a monster Issei is going to face. She decided to reveal everything to Issei, as she was present alongside Juniper telling him more about Carmilla. 

"Issei, the woman you are facing in this battle, she is considered the most dangerous criminal in all of Arcadia.." Willow spoke seriously, however worry was laced in her voice. She was worried for her student, as Willow spoke, "Be careful, she has the means and the intelligence to break anyone, you included, she knows of your past and you must be very careful, do not let her break you, alright?" 

"I won't, Willow-sensei.." Willow gave a smile, as Issei spoke, "But I am going to need more information about her, is it alright for you to tell me?" Willow was about to speak, as it was best if Issei went out prepared. 

"I will explain Willow.." Juniper spoke as she walked ahead, she then spoke with a serious tone, "Issei, Carmilla is highly intelligent and is known to have the highest IQ in all of Arcadia to the point it's scary. She is the one who comes up with various plans to win every battle, and even has back ups to her back ups. So when facing her, be prepared for anything..."

Issei nodded in understanding as Juniper continued, "She was once a Scientist who used any methods to achieve her little projects, in the name of science. The kinds of experiments she does is inhumane and can cause problems with Arcadia. She will kill an entire City, all for the sake of science..." 

The Red Dragon Emperor was horrified at this, even Euclid was not this bad, as Willow spoke with a sad tone, "Not to mention, she is why I became Sephiroth.."

Issei heard of Sephiroth from Willow, knowing that it was her that was the one responsible for it, he clenched his fists in anger, knowing the matter was extremely serious. He then spoke, "I will succeed in this mission...you can count on it.."

"I know, but be careful, and please protect yourself, your squad as well as Jaune and his squad, they are under your leadership.." Issei nodded as he spoke, "I will, my troops are under my protection, nothing will happen to them..."

Issei spoke seriously as Juniper spoke with a sigh, "This mission needs to be successful, Carmilla's virus must not be released into the Arcadian Public and must be contained, stopping her is something that must be done at all costs.." Issei nodded in response as he got a call from Rias. 

"Yes, Major?" Issei spoke as he responded, "I am on my way.." 

Issei cuts the call and speaks, "I will take my leave, okay.." 

Juniper and Willow nodded, as they watched Issei leave, the Empress sighed as things have been getting better as she spoke

"So how are things at your end Willow? With your 'husband'?" Willow gave a groan as she spoke, "Do you have to mention about Jacques? Please, that man can never be my husband.."

"I know....I guess we both are married in loveless marriages.." Juniper spoke, as the two women sighed knowing that they both are stuck in loveless marriages. Willow then spoke,