Chapter 21: Evil Rising

Normal: Dialogue, Narrations

Italics: Thoughts

Bold: A/N, Quotes, Reality change

Bold + Italics: Songs lyrics, Voice on speaker

Bold + Underline: Dimension change information

[] + Bold: Recording, Chat logs, Small Timeskips and Flashbacks

(A/N: All the images or gifs or videos used do not belong to me, they belong to the respective owners)

A few Weeks later,

Issei's Office, Arcadian Military Base, 9:30 AM

Issei was working in his office, he was working on his paperwork, checking on battalions and troopers that were present in the 501st Legion. He had several Divisions in the 501st Legion, which comprised of Rias's PMC, Ingvild's battalion, Darkness Battalion, Grimm Squad to name a few. 

Sighing, he looked at the amount of paperwork that he had to complete, he knew that it was going to take him the whole day to do so. He never knew that the General of the army would have this much paperwork he needed to complete. Paperwork is a bitch, that is what many would be saying. 

He pondered on what his battalion would be doing right now, they most likely would be training, or they would also be having work like he does. He finished signing the last of his paperwork since he can do the rest after a small break, he knew that the war is slowing down a bit, but was still prevalent, Nicholas, Vlad and many others were becoming even more problematic, and the usage of Metal Gear Rays and their models variations were killing many of the troops in the war. However the Arcadians were fighting back, especially against Liquid Ocelot and his forces. 

 Another problem that had taken place was the Settlement Defense Force being even more aggressive, in their assault taking down several Arcadian Space Stations, however a counterforce by both the Arcadian Space forces, and the UNSA's combined assault forced them back and even managed to make Salen Kotch escape, however he would be hunted down and soon be eliminated. 

"Alright...that's done..." Issei spoke while stretching his arms, he knew what was going to happen, he looked at the Piles of Paperwork he had to complete. Although, the deadline was pretty far away, he preferred finishing it before it was too late, since he could easily relax after that and work on his God Keys, he is planning to do only 3 more till he officially completes the project. 

However, just as he was about to rest, suddenly someone knocked on the door. He looked at the person and spoke

"Come in.." The person who knocked on the door was revealed to be a young male Draph with long neck length hair and blue eyes, he's 8 feet tall with a large amount of muscle mass. His horns aren't large, he wore standard military uniform that comprised of a vest and track pants, he additionally wore black gloves as well.