S2 Chapter 12: The Broken Empress

Normal: Dialogue, Narrations

Italics: Thoughts

Bold: A/N, Quotes, Reality change

Bold + Italics: Songs lyrics, Voice on speaker

Bold + Underline: Dimension change information

[] + Bold: Recording, Chat logs, Small Timeskips and Flashbacks

(A/N: All the images or gifs or videos used do not belong to me, they belong to the respective owners)

In the DXD World,

Underworld, 9:30 AM

Sirzechs was looking in the office with a grim expression on his face, he knew with what happened to Dai, and right now. He was kept in a sealed prison, in constant pain and agony. He remembered on each of the girl's fate. 

Rias had locked herself in her room for days, she refused to come out even when her parents and other family members begged her to do so, he also remembered Akeno being completely emotionless for days and barely responding to anything. Her father was completely devastated. 

The Nekoshou sisters Koneko and Kuroka had no one to comfort themselves with, as they hugged each other, Kuroka took it even harder as she became almost similar to her mother Fujimai, who chose a mate that never truly loved and cared for her. 

Rossweisse was even worse, she had her grandmother, but even then she had lost the one she had truly loved. She failed to see the real hero. 

Asia was calmed down by Aika, she lost both of her brothers, as Asia like Rias stayed in her room for days. While Valery looked in the mirror, she always thought Issei was the villain of her story, but it was Dai, it has always been Dai. 

Serafall only threw her figurines on the ground, it only brought back bad memories and she hated that. Her show was cancelled and it's resuming was still unknown. Sona also was devastated, she had lost everything and many were hating her and Rias due to being primary pawns in performing what they had done against their real hero. 

Yasaka's mental state was even more worse, she repeated the same mistake that she did with her old mate, and many Youkai's were wondering if she was fit for the leadership, while Kunou cried for days knowing what kind of a person Dai was, once she woke up. 

Xenovia and Irina locked themselves for days, with the latter completely falling from grace, as a result she could no longer be a part of the angels, much to Michael's sadness. Griselda and Irina's parents could only look at the scene with completely helplessness. They could only curse Dai for being the one responsible for this.

Gabriel cried for days, and was constantly on the threat of turning into a Fallen Angel. Michael and the other angels had no choice, but to make her lose all of her powers, to prevent her from being a Fallen Angel, there was a special ritual that caused her to become a human being. Now she lives amongst humans, now she was a person that would never love anyone and would be constantly be under the guilt for what she had done. She had nothing left. 

Athena cried herself for days on end, almost to the point of becoming a fallen goddess, she had not only lost her father, but also Dai turned out to be a liar. She realised she was a disgrace in being the Goddess of Wisdom, when she was nothing like that. She wanted to commit suicide but was stopped by Hephaestus. 

Kuisha and Tsubaki were lost and become emotionless, despite help from their fellow peerage members. They were devastated for days, having nothing to fight for. However, she was not the worst that was affected. 

Ingvild took that cake, she cried for days on end and she screamed with all her heart out in what happened. She refused to talk to anyone and had cried all day. She refused to eat or sleep and as a result she had bags underneath her eyes and often appeared weak. It did not make it better that she was starting to once again have the sleeping sickness, and doctors state that there is a chance she may never wake up.