Chapter 17: Stranded..

Normal: Dialogue, Narrations

Italics: Thoughts

Bold: A/N, Quotes, Reality change

Bold + Italics: Songs lyrics, Voice on speaker

Bold + Underline: Dimension change information

[] + Bold: Recording, Chat logs, Small Timeskips and Flashbacks

(A/N: All the images or gifs or videos used do not belong to me, they belong to the respective owners)

Arcadian Space, Remnant, 2:00 PM

Juniper had already taken off the spaceship, as Issei watched the outside in space, this was his first time in outer space. He was awed by seeing the outer space by himself, as Juniper asked with a smile. 

"First time seeing, space Issei?" Issei looked at her and spoke, "Yes, this is my first time..."

"There is a lot beyond your world...speaking of which, would you not mind if I called you, Ise? It would be more convenient even for me.." Issei looked at her and gave a smile, "Sure, why not?"

"Anyways, you and your future squad will be having real time missions in the space..once you have your one year compulsory military.." Juniper spoke, as she continued, "The best part is that many actually end up working in the military or go down their own paths becoming the owner of several businesses, what is it that you want to become?"

"To be honest Juniper, my first goal is to become someone that can serve Arcadia, my home without exception after that...I haven't given much thought into it..." Juniper nodded as she spoke 

"I see...well you have a lot to think through.." Issei nodded as he asked, "Were you in the military too, Juniper?"

"Indeed, I was, me, An and Willow were part of the SOLDIER First Class, and we were the strongest amongst the three, however Willow was exceptionally strong. Even surpassing both me and An in terms of power.." Issei nodded as he asked

"I see...can you tell us more about the SOLDIER First Class?" Juniper shook her head and responded

"Not now, but maybe at a later time, cause we are reaching the space station of Arcadia.." Issei looked at one of the many Space Stations Arcadia has at their disposal. All around it, multiple Arcadian Cruisers can be seen guarding it's Bases in Space, with the Shattered Moon in the background.

 All around it, multiple Arcadian Cruisers can be seen guarding it's Bases in Space, with the Shattered Moon in the background

"This...this is more advanced than anything I have ever seen....even on my planet...even my planet's space exploration programs.." Issei spoke with awe as Juniper chuckled in response, she then added. 

"Indeed, your planet is not backwater as opposed to the Four Kingdoms since it is one of the Earths and is quite advanced...but regardless, I would love to hear about it one day...when you are ready...that is..." Juniper spoke with a genuine smile as she moved her ship towards one of the docks, as they were approached by an Arcadian Trooper, which were the Deep Space Vanguard, as he greeted him.