S2 Chapter 4: New Emperor of Arcadia

Normal: Dialogue, Narrations

Italics: Thoughts

Bold: A/N, Quotes, Reality change

Bold + Italics: Songs lyrics, Voice on speaker

Bold + Underline: Dimension change information

[] + Bold: Recording, Chat logs, Small Timeskips and Flashbacks

(A/N: All the images or gifs or videos used do not belong to me, they belong to the respective owners)

A few days later, 

Issei's room, Hades Residence, Arcadia, 9:30 AM

Issei sat down on his couch he was nervous knowing that he was being crowned as the Emperor of Arcadia. He kept his hands on his face and spoke, "I am going to be the Emperor, why am I so nervous? I am already the Red Dragon Emperor.."

"Partner, I don't know what to say, you have fought against tyrants, military leaders and a fucking metal gear. Don't make me mention that you survived a whole ass zombie apocalypse. Yet here you are trying to be nervous. Just man up and sit on the fucking throne!" Ddraig retorted trying to convince his host, who could only remain more nervous. 

"Easier said than done, Ddraig! You know how much honorable this day is? I fear that I may screw up!" Issei keeps his hand on his face and speaks, "I just hope that I don't screw this up.."

"You won't partner, go out there and tell Arcadia that you are the new Emperor! It will be alright!" Issei looked at his gauntlet and sighed, he then spoke. "Well, what's the worst that can happen.." 

"Nothing, I doubt you will embarrass yourself, you are the hero of Arcadia! Get your act together and give a speech that will be remembered across all of Arcadia!" Ddraig spoke as he cuts off the connection, as Issei spoke, "I guess you are right.."

Issei headed inside the bathroom and got dressed up, he first took a proper shower and had a towel. He wiped and fixed his hair, he soon wore his dress that he wears commonly since there was no official dress robe, he was going to wear a cloak which Juniper would give him once she gets to his place. 

He wore the clothing that he commonly wears, as well as he put on some perfume and got well dressed. Persephone soon knocked the door and spoke

"Ise-chan, are you ready?" Issei looked at the door as it was revealed to be Persephone, as he spoke, "I am mom, just give me a few more moments.." 

"Okay, Juniper is waiting outside, I believe it is time you should get ready.." Issei nodded, as he fixed anything he had left behind, and applied some perfume. He soon came outside, where he saw his wife Juniper waiting for him. She then spoke, "Now all that remains is your robe, and you are done.." 

"A-Alright.." Juniper raised her left eyebrow and asked, "I can sense you are kind of nervous.." 

"Truth be told, I kind of am nervous. I was never brought into a position like this before, and I just hope I don't screw this up and embarrass myself.." Juniper shook her head, she was aware of this. This was a very big event, even for him, and she herself had a bit of nervousness when she took up the throne, all those years ago. She only spoke

"You won't just act as if you were presenting the Cosmic Juggernaut when you were showing for your Capstone Project, your graduation project two years ago. Just think of it, as giving a presentation based on your science project, alright?" Issei only looked at her and nodded, as he spoke, "Fine.." 

"Good, then let's get a move on. We have to reach there by 11 sharp! C'mon!" Issei nodded as they all headed outside, and got a move on to the Arc Family Mansion for the coronation.