Chapter 23: Mechanical Angel

Normal: Dialogue, Narrations

Italics: Thoughts

Bold: A/N, Quotes, Reality change

Bold + Italics: Songs lyrics, Voice on speaker

Bold + Underline: Dimension change information

[] + Bold: Recording, Chat logs, Small Timeskips and Flashbacks

(A/N: All the images or gifs or videos used do not belong to me, they belong to the respective owners)

[22:45]

The Angel was releasing immense aura into the field making the Five Members of the 501st stagger in worry. Issei had his Excalibur in the ready and got into his stance. He glanced towards Rias and thought

"Amongst our group, Rias is the most vulnerable due to her Demonic Blood, when that thing uses Holy Light, I need to find a way to defeat that before it could do that...it's wings are a source, maybe I can disable that...but I need to subdue it quickly..."

His thoughts were snapped when Carmilla announced. 

"Angel, terminate these people, but I want the Red Dragon Emperor alive..." The Angel's wings glowed as Carmilla looked towards Issei and Ingvild and had her own thoughts. 

"Dealing with him is something...I need to make him pay for tormenting Nicholas. His beautiful face was destroyed by that Dragon. He will pay for this.." Carmilla looked towards Issei and internally grinned. 

"I can bring him in, doesn't mean I have to bring him in one piece..." Carmilla knew that the Angel had Dragon Slaying light as well, which it did not reveal, as she decided to flee from the location watching from a safe distance. 

Aika tried to subdue her, but the Angel tackled her to the ground. Issei and the others assisted her as the former went into his Balance Breaker State, they all were fighting against the Angel, Issei blocked several attacks from the Angel using the Excalibur as it constantly unleashed several Light Spears on the team, which caused Issei to block his side of the light spears. 

Ingvild followed it up with her own Lava Elemental Magic as it started to burn down the Light Spears heading her way, as the others generated magic barriers. 

Rias and Koneko soon followed it up by unleashing several Blaster Shots towards the Angel, which only grazed the armor, as Ingvild and Aika took their weapons as well. However the Angel was unfazed, with Issei firing several Dragon Shots which caused it to slice them in half completely destroying them with ease. 

"Darn it!" Issei exclaimed with frustration, as he looked at Rias who nodded, the duo dropped their weapons as Rias brought her Gravity Dust Mace which was made of Vibranium, a special metal that was found in the Faunus Kingdom, all members of the Shadow Company had access to this metal.